Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all 3 are being offered that wage, then guess it sets our new 'star' top earner wages.

Bit different to a few years back mind and what we could offer, but 140k pw would appeal to a hell of a lot of top players i'd imagine

Now if we offered that Big French cb that type of wage would be very itneresting if chelsea would match it...

Have we ever got to that stage with him? or is that just paper talk/agent talk to hurry chelsea along? Think Stones transfer will dictate CB plans.

Definitely mate, i think its mental us offering this wages - considering what we where offering recently, its hard to get head around it.

The sensible outcome is us because of where Mata already lives and he apparently loves Manchester so wouldn't have to leave.

It all depends on wages. If we offer more than the other 4 interested parties, he is ours. Man Utd won't put up a fight.

The other 4? 2 offers from Spain, two from England, one being us. So you mean 3 other parties? Or have I done some wrong maths somewhere?

Have we ever got to that stage with him? or is that just paper talk/agent talk to hurry chelsea along? Think Stones transfer will dictate CB plans.

Definitely mate, i think its mental us offering this wages - considering what we where offering recently, its hard to get head around it.

Same mate, Lukaku our top earner on 75k atm, clubs gonna be nearly doubling it if reports are true

No idea on this Koulibaly lad, ssimilar sources i doubted on Witsel and Napoli (and rightly so) are reporting this, so take it with a pinch of salt, although it does match up with rumours i heard the other week that we were interested in paying a huge amount of mnoney for a cb, even if its only agent talk atm and such - having a new player in the game offering the wages we seem to be looking to offer changes a lot of dynamics

He'd be a good signing so we've got no chance.

100.gif

join us, the positivity people

OK.

Mata wants to stay at Man Utd and be part of the 'project' there. Mourinho has already had two meetings with him. Mourinho doesn't want him and wants to consider offers from abroad. They've had two offers from Spain, one being for a season long loan but Mourinho wants a permanent tranfer for him. They've also had TWO English clubs approach them, one of them being us - he doesn't know the other club.

Do I believe this? No. But please don't shoot the messenger. ;)

So Mourinho doesn't want to sell Mata to an English club?

So Mourinho doesn't want to sell Mata to an English club?

I don't know, I have just passed on what I was told. 2 Spanish clubs want him, 2 English clubs wants him, Mourinho doesn't want him. I presume my friend meant that Mata is currently in talks with one of the Spanish clubs? I'll ask him.

I don't know, I have just passed on what I was told. 2 Spanish clubs want him, 2 English clubs wants him, Mourinho doesn't want him. I presume my friend meant that Mata is currently in talks with one of the Spanish clubs? I'll ask him.

Who told you all this mate? You say friend, but how would your friend know anything?

Just that it wouldn't make sense Mourinho not wanting to sell Mata to an English club, considering he originally sold Mata to one of Chelsea's biggest rivals at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back