Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
How very trusting of him to confide in you...Make sure you don't betray that trust!
I met the bloke he is on about once.

I can't say too much but I run a business which occasionally deals with a few football clubs. Mostly small ones but from time to time we get a big client.

I met my friend via business two years ago and we have been best of pals since. He introduced his friend who works at United at a meeting we were having.

All work related really but two good lads.

So your mate got in touch with his mate and then got back to you within the space of 10 minutes?
He already has today's information, he just isn't very detailed when he messages me. I don't really want to hassle him over this.

I absolutely agree about the role of DOF.
He was born for the job and would have been excellent at it. He just doesn't seem to comprehend the discipline that you need to have in a team to get results and football is a results business.
I remember at the time of his sacking say what you are saying now, at the time tempers were running so high it couldn't happen, but with the passage of time...I wonder.
If, for instance David Moyes had not left and was still at Everton, or if a different manager had been appointed, I wonder where Davies, Pennington, Connolly,Dowell , Walsh and others would be in their career. We probably would not have signed Galloway.

A good ambassador for the club, potentially a good, dof, just not a good manager.
Who has Martinez bought (that's the main job of DOF) that shows any potential to be good enough?

Lukaku and Deulofeu. Both at the time who were well known and recognized as leading young European talents.

All the rest of his signings we are actually going to have a hard time unloading just to get them off the wage bill. Martinez wasn't good at anything. He lucked into a very good team that was well drilled and just needed a top class striker which he then also lucked into on the last day of the transfer window. When his luck ran out we saw the emperor actually had no clothes.

You don't want to hassle him but sent him a message on Whatsapp anyway?

Yes, he offered me information earlier and I replied with the message which he promptly replied to. The beauty of voice messaging on What's App - use it all the time to get business done. That or Skype :)

What can we take from all of this? Well, if we believe him (or me!) then Mata is on the agenda as Esk correctly pointed out ages ago. It's all about money now.

Ok he has What's Apped me.

Mata's agent is in lengthy talks with 2 clubs. Mata prefers a Premier League move but at this moment in time neither club has offered the money Man Utd expect.

I asked if we are involved and he doesn't know.

I hope he doesn't read this forum because he has made me promise not to go blabbing about this.

Is your mate's mate Jose Mourinho? He knows what Mata's agent is up to, he knows what other clubs have offered for Mata, he knows what United's board and management want for the player...must be a pretty senior member of staff.

Mata's agent is in lengthy talks with 2 clubs. Mata prefers a Premier League move but at this moment in time neither club has offered the money Man Utd expect.

I hope he doesn't read this forum because he has made me promise not to go blabbing about this.

Nah mate it is highly unlikely he will read this forum, it's that lot across the park that seem absolutely obsessed with creating accounts on here and posting utter rubbish

so not only does your mate's mate work at Carrington, he must also be on very good terms with Mata, as why else would he know what Mata's agent was upto. i can understand maybe a staff employee knowing what the club was upto, but find it surprising this guy knows all about the player's adviser. just our luck that hes struck up such a rapport with the guy we're after.

Nah mate it is highly unlikely he will read this forum, it's that lot across the park that seem absolutely obsessed with creating accounts on here and posting utter rubbish
You're obsessed with assuming that new members who you don't like are Kopites.

At least come out with something different. Call me a bellwhiff or cretin. But stop with the Kopite thing because it makes us all look obsessed with them when in fact I couldn't care what that lot do.

Just got a Bebo message from my sister, who's LinkedIn contacts with Ambramovich. She said we've agreed a fee with Chelsea for Mata via texting message but Mata put up on Snapchat a story that consisted of alternating pictures of him kissing the LFC badge and then touching himself.

I'm actually Mata's agent, though, as well as being Juan Mata himself, so I'll call my agent to email myself with proper confirmation in the next sixty seconds. Just passing on what I'm hearing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back