Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met the bloke he is on about once.

I can't say too much but I run a business which occasionally deals with a few football clubs. Mostly small ones but from time to time we get a big client.

I met my friend via business two years ago and we have been best of pals since. He introduced his friend who works at United at a meeting we were having.

All work related really but two good lads.
200w.gif

Just got a Bebo message from my sister, who's LinkedIn contacts with Ambramovich. She said we've agreed a fee with Chelsea for Mata via texting message but Mata put up on Snapchat a story that consisted of alternating pictures of him kissing the LFC badge and then touching himself.

I'm actually Mata's agent, though, as well as being Juan Mata himself, so I'll call my agent to email myself with proper confirmation in the next sixty seconds. Just passing on what I'm hearing!!

totally believed you until the part about chelsea, because i know he plays for Hull

Just got a Bebo message from my sister, who's LinkedIn contacts with Ambramovich. She said we've agreed a fee with Chelsea for Mata via texting message but Mata put up on Snapchat a story that consisted of alternating pictures of him kissing the LFC badge and then touching himself.

I'm actually Mata's agent, though, as well as being Juan Mata himself, so I'll call my agent to email myself with proper confirmation in the next sixty seconds. Just passing on what I'm hearing!!

329.gif

Ok he has What's Apped me.

Mata's agent is in lengthy talks with 2 clubs. Mata prefers a Premier League move but at this moment in time neither club has offered the money Man Utd expect.

I asked if we are involved and he doesn't know.

I hope he doesn't read this forum because he has made me promise not to go blabbing about this.
Please stop this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back