Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be an excellent signing this! :)

I've been saying for a while that we never really properly replaced Arteta when he went. Or rather we never properly replaced his creativity in the middle.

Hopefully Mata cam be our new best little spaniard! (Along with Del! :P )

"Follow follow follow..."

Actually had a dream last night that my dad was trying to convince me losing Osman and signing Mata was a bad thing because Mata doesn't "get the club". Woke up chuckling to myself, then I realised there are probably actually Everton fans like that. Then I wished I didn't wake up

Would be an excellent signing this! :)

I've been saying for a while that we never really properly replaced Arteta when he went. Or rather we never properly replaced his creativity in the middle.

Hopefully Mata cam be our new best little spaniard! (Along with Del! :p )

"Follow follow follow..."
E-v-e-r-t-o-n are the team to follow There's nobody better than superJuan Mata he's the best little Spaniard we know.

Not getting my hopes up til he's holding the shirt though, Moshiri or no Moshiri

cavalo-sobre-a-terraca-misterio.jpg

Mata can do things Leroy Fer can only dream of.

And they call us bitter. They are acting like he wouldn't warm their bench never mind walk straight into their first team haha
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=315580.25440

Some of the comments in that pit are utter AIDS.

Let's remind everyone who spent £34m on Mane, about to spend about £20m on some Dahoud fella, and are absolutely wanking over it thinking these world class players will give them the league.

Well, they're in for a real shock come the turn of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back