Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha you haven't mate.

You ain't the only one who used to type that and i remember seeing more than one mod warning not to say that so was more a heads up than anything else.
Sound, I thought it was an acceptable colloquialism everyone uses & accepts

Surely, this is a wind up?

Struggled to find his best form in the last two seasons but still a top quality player who is better than any of our players currently in the squad, and got 10 goals and 11 assists in all comps last term.

Would improve us no end and be the playmaker we've needed for years.

Yes I was joking, he would be a good signing for the fee quoted.

I do however think people are overrating him slightly. He is a good player.

The Troy Deeney thing is just astonishing. I mean I'd genuinely be gutted if we signed him for £10m - such a limited player.

The fact the bid was turned down boggles the mind.

I think it will take people some time to adjust to what players are "worth" this season. Especially Premier League based players.

Yes I was joking, he would be a good signing for the fee quoted.

I do however think people are overrating him slightly. He is a good player.

He's a player who thrives when he's the main man, IMO.

He was at Chelsea until Mourinho went there, and at United he was under Moyes in his first few months.

Still hasn't done bad in terms of his return over the past two years under LVG considering 'limited' game time.

If he signs, he'll be great for younger players to learn off and will also provide that bit of craft and guile we've been lacking for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back