Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Troy Deeney thing is just astonishing. I mean I'd genuinely be gutted if we signed him for £10m - such a limited player.

The fact the bid was turned down boggles the mind.
I reckon that amount will include all kinds of add ons and will be paid over 75 years.

Troy Deeney is apparently worth more than £25m and is the the same age. Let that sink in.

Never in the memory of man or as long as we've all got a hole in collective rear ends is Troy Deeney worth anything remotely like £25 million.
That price tag is just indicative of how crazy football has become/is increasingly becoming.

Never in the memory of man or as long as we've all got a hole in collective rear ends is Troy Deeney worth anything remotely like £25 million.
That price tag is just indicative of how crazy football has become/is increasingly becoming.

It is only twice the value of Ross McCormack !

Remember that players value/price is based on number of factors and the ability is only one of a few. It depends on: age, contract lenght, current wages, nationality, who you are buying from, who you are selling to and probably a few more.

Probably we wont sign Mata before the news of "finalising the deal in 48hours" and then wait for 3 weeks :D

First post here, hello everyone.

I needed a forum to vent and the other place I currently post at is, erm, not the best.

Anyways, Juan Mata. Nice guy. But I think we should be looking at players with pace and strength. Unless we play Mata in his preferred position, as a 10 behind our Belgian.

Really can't get excited for this.

Apologies to anyone upset by earlier post, didn't mean to offend.
haha you haven't mate.

You ain't the only one who used to type that and i remember seeing more than one mod warning not to say that so was more a heads up than anything else.

What happens to Ross if Mata signs? Pushed out wide?

Don't like the sound of that to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back