Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we can come up with something better than Mata.

First of all, Barkley is allready playing the position, Mata would be playing, and secondly of all, he is not that good anymore. It is a huge gamble.

I can't see the point.
The point is he's a Premiership proven, top level midfielder who would walk into most Champions League clubs first eleven's, is better than anything we have got or had for 30 years and would be a snip at anything under £25 million

But apart from that, I agree with you 100%

Perhaps, but we have too change the whole team then, if you want better players overall. No?

Well, yes, of course. Is that not the whole point? The skill is doing it right so that you can maintain a connection in the team. The whole idea of 'I may be replaced if I'm gash' will get players upping their game. I'm not suggesting that we can our entire team, but I am suggesting we replace players with better players, regardless of who they are.

The point is he's a Premiership proven, top level midfielder who would walk into most Champions League clubs first eleven's, is better than anything we have got or had for 30 years and would be a snip at anything under £25 million

But apart from that, I agree with you 100%
Ha ha, soo you agree with me on everything, exept what I wrote. Boss! :D

Well, yes, of course. Is that not the whole point? The skill is doing it right so that you can maintain a connection in the team. The whole idea of 'I may be replaced if I'm gash' will get players upping their game. I'm not suggesting that we can our entire team, but I am suggesting we replace players with better players, regardless of who they are.
Well, yes! But why start from the top down?

Del is banned mate.

I was wondering why Del hadn't been on for a while.... both him and Davek banned ?

More on topic, now that the Esk has spoken, it is just a Mata of time (So happy NEA if the joke is old).
Juan hell of a signing. (Again N.E.A.)

Well, yes! But why start from the top down?

You start where the availability is. If we didn't feel that Mata was available we wouldn't be looking at specifically buying Mata would we?

All of this of course assumes tat Koeman sees Barkley as an attacking midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back