Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only actual mention of Mata on that MEN live feed page is a link to the Squawka article. Squawka is just a pure click bait website who run stories based on how things work in a Footy Manager demo or articles about player haircuts etc. Wouldn't take anything from there.

Surely this would see Ross moved back to a traditional central midfield role. With a whole summer of training, he could learn the basics to develop in that role, for example, tracking back, closing down, interceptions, being strong in the tackle. None of which should be above him with hard work and application, as well as top coaching.

In relation to Ross and doing his defensive side of things, it will be challenged that Ross should be left to attack the opposition, one thing that sprung to mind watching france yesterday is how much pogba tries to defend out of pure desire and effort.
This could be the difference between Pogba being £100m and Barkley being £40m. Ross needs to want to apply himself in every aspect of a central midfielders game, if he is to be one.

He's from Spain, he spent four years at Valencia. It's more home than Liverpool is to him.

Maybe he wants to return to his home nation. Better weather, closer to family.

I think some people need to take off them blue tinted specs.

spain is a big country, would you like to live in sunderland?

Reactions: JLW

Recently since he had his little birds he has been.

Said martinez was being sacked
Said Koeman was top target
Saying mata will sign.

All spot on so far, sometimes you just listen to the voice of reason and stop trying to argue with it :)

Vader likes to bring darkness to the Galaxy, just inform the courts of his neglect for his children, he will soon be silenced :whip:

a978f300964c5510_tumblr_inline_o9et7mySuK1u24h73_500.gif
Spoilers lad FFS!!

(I have seen it so no bother to me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back