Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, Stop reading some posters rubbish on here about Valencia being skint, They spent a lot last summer, They can easily afford him

As for the "He lives in the area", I'm sure he wouldn't mind moving to sunny Spain, His birth place

Mate you're basing your argument on where he was born, we are basing our argument on The Esk. You aren't going to win around here.

a978f300964c5510_tumblr_inline_o9et7mySuK1u24h73_500.gif
OH FFS! I haven't even started season 6 yet!!!! :rant:

Like my post above

Dismiss the storys that don't suit and the ones that do, well there 100% true aren't they

LOL

Lad, you really need to give your head a wobble.

We've just been given a huge transfer warchest, a top manager, ambition we've not seen since the glory days of the 80s, we're linked with the likes of Witsel, Schneiderlin, Begovic, even Robert bloody Lewandowski. We're about to sign Mata - one of the best players we've ever came close signing in the PL era - yet all you can do is moan and be negative.

Seriously mate. Kindly go outside, have a breather, then proceed to throw yourself in the bin.

The MENs a terrible United fan rag that likes to pretend City don't exist, let alone a Merseyside club. The thought of Mata coming to Everton will have them frothing at the mouth with classic United entitlement syndrome. I give zero credence to them regurgitating yesterday's similarly biased denial from the La Liga reporter. If it's off, it's off, but it'll be a cold day in hell before I'll worry about anything published by the MEN.

For the record I think @Darth Vader has valid points, its just that we want Mata so bad we refuse to acknowledge his views.
Although if the Esk speaks, then that is normally that, unless Esk has pulled off the biggest stunt in GOT history and is a closet Red just on the wind up.

To balance it out a little, I would like to remind my fellow Bloos that Everton never have nice things, if we do then it is always taken from us by our richer more powerful enemies. Everton buying Mata from United rather than Unite buying Barkley from us, just makes the head explode.

More importantly, will you be calling him John Mata? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back