Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
spain is a big country, would you like to live in sunderland?

I don't get your point, he has lived and played in Valencia. It's not that crazy to think he might prefer the style of football in La Liga and the lifestyle of Valencia to the north west of England.

He'd have more chance getting back into the Spain squad playing for Valencia than Everton.

Or believe your pessimism? Mate your negativity is making me feel bad

Or I'm looking at the bigger picture

Mata has massive links to Valencia, Valencia are in the market for players, They can easily afford him, Mata is from Spain

Will defo come here though

Or I'm looking at the bigger picture

Mata has massive links to Valencia, Valencia are in the market for players, They can easily afford him, Mata is from Spain

Will defo come here though

You would be silly to dismiss this line of thinking to be honest. We'll soon see where he decides to go.

Mata has massive links to Koeman.

He already lives in the area.

We have the money to afford is wagers.

Mate, Stop reading some posters rubbish on here about Valencia being skint, They spent a lot last summer, They can easily afford him

As for the "He lives in the area", I'm sure he wouldn't mind moving to sunny Spain, His birth place

For the record I think @Darth Vader has valid points, its just that we want Mata so bad we refuse to acknowledge his views.
Although if the Esk speaks, then that is normally that, unless Esk has pulled off the biggest stunt in GOT history and is a closet Red just on the wind up.

To balance it out a little, I would like to remind my fellow Bloos that Everton never have nice things, if we do then it is always taken from us by our richer more powerful enemies. Everton buying Mata from United rather than Unite buying Barkley from us, just makes the head explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back