Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, Stop reading some posters rubbish on here about Valencia being skint, They spent a lot last summer, They can easily afford him

As for the "He lives in the area", I'm sure he wouldn't mind moving to sunny Spain, His birth place

At £25mil yes they can afford him. I doubt very much that they could afford his wages.
You may be right that he would prefer to live in sunny Spain, but if you think he would be prepared to take a cut in wage on what is probably his last big payday then Darth Vader or not, you are definitely not from this planet.

@Darth Vader I like the cut of your jib

popcorn-yes.gif

The only actual mention of Mata on that MEN live feed page is a link to the Squawka article. Squawka is just a pure click bait website who run stories based on how things work in a Footy Manager demo or articles about player haircuts etc. Wouldn't take anything from there.

The MEN are no different from the Echo and the Mirror, they are all run by Trinity Mirror and they get their stories from Twitter as you know with our rag doing daily updates.

Lad, you really need to give your head a wobble.

We've just been given a huge transfer warchest, a top manager, ambition we've not seen since the glory days of the 80s, we're linked with the likes of Witsel, Schneiderlin, Begovic, even Robert bloody Lewandowski. We're about to sign Mata - one of the best players we've ever came close signing in the PL era - yet all you can do is moan and be negative.

Seriously mate. Kindly go outside, have a breather, then proceed to throw yourself in the bin.

Are we mate, Sound

What about him
Valencia are still relying on their youth system massively and are not able to compete financially as they used to be and are just about stable

While am not arguing for him going to valencia i thought this was an interesting point, they spent £75m after recouping fees from player sales. £117m spent it total! was shocked at that to be honest, i thought they where proper skint!

Earnings/expenditures Arrivals/Departures Transfer fee
Earnings 15 £42.59m
Expenditure 20 £117.80m
Total results £-75.22m

If two clubs are after a player and one club is from his country of birth + he's played for them in the past then yes I prob would say it about any player

On that basis then....

Arsenal bid £100m for Ronaldo, bid gets accepted, but then Nacional Funchal bid for him.

He's gonna say 'Nah, sod the money, I'm from Madeira and i've played for them in the past... who needs money or champions league football?'

Of course he isn't.

While am not arguing for him going to valencia i thought this was an interesting point, they spent £75m after recouping fees from player sales. £117m spent it total! was shocked at that to be honest, i thought they where proper skint!

Earnings/expenditures Arrivals/Departures Transfer fee
Earnings 15 £42.59m
Expenditure 20 £117.80m
Total results £-75.22m

Doesn't look like a club skint to me that

On that basis then....

Arsenal bid £100m for Ronaldo, bid gets accepted, but then Nacional Funchal bid for him.

He's gonna say 'Nah, sod the money, I'm from Madeira and i've played for them in the past... who needs money or champions league football?'

Of course he isn't.

We don't have CL football and Valencia can pay him whatever we offer

Stupid comparison

On that basis then....

Of course he isn't.

I can't see Nacional bidding 100 million though.

Could see Valencia bidding 20 million for a player though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back