Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://sportsmaza.com/football/everton-players-salaries-wages/

same site has Lukaku earning over 100k per week for us mate, which is blatantly wrong, it also has Mirallas earning 126k pw, Coleman on 77k pw, McCarthy on 72k pw, reports Tim Howard as only being on 8.8k pw last season, Jagielka on 25k pw - 4k less than they have Brian Oviedo as being on.

If your gonna try throw a website out there to prove a point, at least go through a bit of checking first that it isn't an utterly and absurdly laughably jarg site

Thats site is amazing... I particularly like this

Everton FC one of the richest football club in English Premier League and it also paid a big amount to it’s player. Everton FC also collect player form different country. The exchange player in the transfer session.

Regarding The Esk, people trust him, so when he says we are going to buy a boss player (Mata) people are understandably excited.

Is there a problem with that?

No problem, but then there is exited, and then there is having a go at anyone who holds and doubts.

(and read some of the posts about Esk.....eg 'if Esk says thats good enough for me'.......really? Personally it will be good enough for me when the club announce it)

They are not skint they are now financially stable.

Signing three to four players for a moderate fee I'd fine especially if they have a solid enough income which they do
But to sign one big player for a big fee and massive wages would not be a stable thing for them to do right now which is why I dint think they are a viable option right now

They paid 25m for Rodrigo from Benfica

And 23m for Negredo

If you don't want MATA then just remember to tripe we used to have and then go and support Tranmere cause baby we are moving up!
1a5ad88cf48abc216a99bc755e71a17b.webp
388886-1.webp
worstnyarko_3189893k.webp

Can i just ask with regards to @The Esk, what has he got correct so far in the past? This isnt a why should we trust them, more of a i am interested in looking at hisp ast record, like reading his wiki

With no Europe.....thinking Moshiri is going to have to overpay to sign any top talent. If Mata / Witsel go elsewhere ....whose next on the list ?

He was Spot on with Koeman while everyone was fretting that it would all go wrong!! This is the main reason why I have total faith in him that we will sign Mata!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back