Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
People moaning about signing a prime Juan Mata, at Everton, need to take a long look in the mirror and evaluate what the hell they actually want from Everton.

I mean yeah, OK, he's not a player we positionally need as such - but he's bloody world class at what he does, as in legitimately one of the very best in the world in his position and in terms of technique and vision. You can't be sane if you have the slightest issue with Everton grabbing a player like this.

While am not arguing for him going to valencia i thought this was an interesting point, they spent £75m after recouping fees from player sales. £117m spent it total! was shocked at that to be honest, i thought they where proper skint!

Earnings/expenditures Arrivals/Departures Transfer fee
Earnings 15 £42.59m
Expenditure 20 £117.80m
Total results £-75.22m

They got took over by that Peter Lim guy didn't they.

If two clubs are after a player and one club is from his country of birth + he's played for them in the past then yes I prob would say it about any player

DV, I think the issue is, you are arguing with kids, and naturally kids dont want, rational, measured views, they just want to hear that we are now the biggest club in England.

Someone said earlier we have a massive transfer war-chest.....do we, are you sure? Do we definitely have 100 mil, and even if we do, is that a massive war chest in the current climate?

And Jesus the fawning over Esk is pathetic, it must even make him sick reading some of the sycophantic dross some of you type.

If you are under 18, as you were...dare to dream! if not....grow up!

We could sign Toni Kroos and you'd get the same miserable bas@tards spouting uninspired drivel.

Mata will have one off day and he will be the new 'k'off Osman !' scapegoat.

Reactions: JLW
People moaning about signing a prime Juan Mata, at Everton, need to take a long look in the mirror and evaluate what the hell they actually want from Everton.

I mean yeah, OK, he's not a player we positionally need as such - but he's bloody world class at what he does, as in legitimately one of the very best in the world in his position and in terms of technique and vision. You can't be sane if you have the slightest issue with Everton grabbing a player like this.

He's not though is he

Or CL clubs would be after him

giphy.gif

While am not arguing for him going to valencia i thought this was an interesting point, they spent £75m after recouping fees from player sales. £117m spent it total! was shocked at that to be honest, i thought they where proper skint!

Earnings/expenditures Arrivals/Departures Transfer fee
Earnings 15 £42.59m
Expenditure 20 £117.80m
Total results £-75.22m
They are not skint they are now financially stable.

Signing three to four players for a moderate fee I'd fine especially if they have a solid enough income which they do
But to sign one big player for a big fee and massive wages would not be a stable thing for them to do right now which is why I dint think they are a viable option right now

DV, I think the issue is, you are arguing with kids, and naturally kids dont want, rational, measured views, they just want to hear that we are now the biggest club in England.

Someone said earlier we have a massive transfer war-chest.....do we, are you sure? Do we definitely have 100 mil, and even if we do, is that a massive war chest in the current climate?

And Jesus the fawning over Esk is pathetic, it must even make him sick reading some of the sycophantic dross some of you type.

If you are under 18, as you were...dare to dream! if not....grow up!

Regarding The Esk, people trust him, so when he says we are going to buy a boss player (Mata) people are understandably excited.

Is there a problem with that?

http://sportsmaza.com/football/everton-players-salaries-wages/

same site has Lukaku earning over 100k per week for us mate, which is blatantly wrong, it also has Mirallas earning 126k pw, Coleman on 77k pw, McCarthy on 72k pw, reports Tim Howard as only being on 8.8k pw last season, Jagielka on 25k pw - 4k less than they have Brian Oviedo as being on.

If your gonna try throw a website out there to prove a point, at least go through a bit of checking first that it isn't an utterly and absurdly laughably jarg site

http://sportsmaza.com/football/everton-players-salaries-wages/

same site has Lukaku earning over 100k per week for us mate, which is blatantly wrong, it also has Mirallas earning 126k pw, Coleman on 77k pw, McCarthy on 72k pw, reports Tim Howard as only being on 8.8k pw last season, Jagielka on 25k pw - 4k less than they have Brian Oviedo as being on.

If your gonna try throw a website out there to prove a point, at least go through a bit of checking first that it isn't an utterly and absurdly laughably jarg site

I think its legit mate, they have Rodrigo on 20m a year.

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back