Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is mate, he is one of the players that you could wave the medical with practically, never missed a single game with an injury throughtout his career, something that has been overlooked in how good a deal it is to get him, Witsel similarly has a stellar fitness record as well, with i believe only one injury since he started playing and that only for a few games.

Not something i have checked Koemans history out on with transfers but interesting if he does go and target very durable players in the market to build the spine of the team around.

Hearing Koeman is very switched on with fitness and performance analytics. We've been missing that massively over the last few years.

I don't think Barkley is, or ever will be a number 10. Prefer him running up the pitch rather than trying to play the killer pass. We haven't had a good playmaker since Arteta so I really hope this move is a goer.

Hearing Koeman is very switched on with fitness and performance analytics. We've been missing that massively over the last few years.

Aye Mick, his fitness coach he brought with him is supposedly very highly rated as well, should have a big improvement across the board on the players ability to last more than 45 minutes (or 20 mins in Deulofues case)

Interesting to see how much time the likes of Besic, Mirallas and a few other injury prone players actually miss next year, and if most of it was actually more to do with them not being fit enough and picking injuries up through that

P.S. Strootman for Everton!

Finger crossed.

And also hope he doesn't do this...

[From the Guardian]
Quite simply, Martínez refuses to compromise when it comes to style and his contempt for those that eschew technical play is palpable. Martínez wishes to outscore the opposition and hopes to do so by “out-footballing” them. He will rarely focus on corners or set pieces in training, believing those elements to be unworthy of his brand of technical, passing football. For him, playing to percentages is tantamount to a lack of control on the trajectory of the match itself.

t3Fatqs.jpg

:lol:

Let's get our fitness and set pieces sorted out and we'll probably be 15 points better off automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back