Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long before this matarialises.

tumblr_inline_ntsqo6hWfE1t8y8y6_500.gif

It's a shame this has quietened down the last few days, a signing like him would be such a show of intent. Looks like a nice guy from all I've seen too, which could only be good for dressing room morale if you're making a big money signing who gets on with people.

Mata would be an incredible signing for us. He is the type of player who can make other players around him look 10 times the players they actually are. We could be in serious business with this fella. Everyone rightly gives Lukaku stick for his first touch....with this Mata in the team most of the time his first touch should be a shot on goal, which he is good at. This would be the biggest coup for Everton since we signed Kanchelskis. We may well have spent more getting Lukaku but we paid that money for potential. With Mata you are paying for a proven operator who has won player of the year and should still be yet to reach his peak. Im not too enthused about Witsel, from what I saw of Belgium I think he is a bit of a safe option, wouldnt want to spend more than 15 on him with being in the last year of his deal.
Its just so refreshing to seeing us linked with these types of player though as opposed to the 11th hour loan signings or attempted signings of the Moyes era.

How can anyone not be happy with Mata?! Would you rather have that turtle Osman strolling around the pitch or have Mata playing sexy football? It's that big of an upgrade it's not even worth talking about. Barkley and Lukaku will benefit so much. Think him alone can contribute to a minimum of an extra 15 goals a season.

Just another day in paradise on GOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back