Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of that mate, actually miss it badly at times, even done some research on how to make it at home, but need a starting culture for that, thinking about getting my brother to ship me about 40 plastic sachets that you can get as a bottle wont make it through customs intact so i can start brewing it lol

Funny, a friend of mine from Moscow can't stand (or understand, really) the taste of malted vinegar. I noticed when I've visited Russia that even pickled stuff doesn't tend to have a very strong vinegar taste at all, so I guess it's a flavour that hasn't taken off over there.

Erm, pickled ToMata.

Funny, a friend of mine from Moscow can't stand (or understand, really) the taste of malted vinegar. I noticed when I've visited Russia that even pickled stuff doesn't tend to have a very strong vinegar taste at all, so I guess it's a flavour that hasn't taken off over there.

Erm, pickled ToMata.
I'm so going the chippy on the way home tonight..

And buying some mayo.

Erm, pickled ToMata.

Spot on that mate, and they do love pickling everything they can do as well, have a second fridge here full of whole Tomato's, Shredded cabbage with carrot and Cucumbers all pickled, the pickled stuff tastes more 'sour' to me as well rather than Vinegary.

Weird country like

More to the point, Witsel is like 3/1 in places last time I checked.

If you trust Esk's source, that's free money if you're the betting type.

Not seen him anywhere mate?

I'm looking for any price on Witsel, cant find anything anywhere ?

I'd love some of the 3/1 Tubey if you can link it please ?

Found a few pics of his ex bird though, which is nice, but she's with another player now.. The floosie.

How can anyone not be happy with Mata?! Would you rather have that turtle Osman strolling around the pitch or have Mata playing sexy football? It's that big of an upgrade it's not even worth talking about. Barkley and Lukaku will benefit so much. Think him alone can contribute to a minimum of an extra 15 goals a season.

Just another day in paradise on GOT.
Praise Mata all you want. But don't let me catch you EVER slagging Leon off again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back