Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take this one @The Esk

The current sticking point is whether or not we will add tapas to the menu on Tuesdays, so far we've ok'd the idea of patatas bravas and gambas gabardina but Moshiri isn't budging on the chorizo so this may drag on for some time yet.

I absolutely hate fake ITK's like you mate

The sticking point is nothing to do with what you have tried to make out your 'contacts' have passed on to you.

The actual sticking point is Mata is insistent on Moshiri joining him at the press conference wearing a Sombrero and fake Mexican moustache whilst shaking his maracas, a further and possible more serious sticking point is him wanting Osman brought back to the club, dressed in a donkey costume and hung from a goalpost whilst filled with sweets and everyone takes turns blasting free kicks at him till he bursts and the sweets pop out.

I for one hope Mata and his agent get there wishes

This is all getting very silly now. When did people become so impatient? Business is business and business takes time. I really dont see what the rush is. It will be done when its done and its then that we'll find out whether he has joined or not. No matter how much people on here stress and moan and tag in Esk in just about every single post they make, its not going to happen any quicker.

Interestingly on the latest Echo podcast they played both Mata and Begovic down as hypotheticals, they didn't seem convinced at all that we were genuinely in for either player. Not that I'd take their word above our own on here, but it does show that their finger is not on the pulse in regards to transfers.

Also they weren't keen on signing Mata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back