Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
The normal supporters can handle the info and wait, just the impatient lot hounding Esk every second of every day, feel sorry for him, I'd have sacked it off by now.

It's the constant cycle. Anyone with any inside track to the reality of what is happening eventually removes themselves from a position of exposure due to all of the questioning, cynicism and challenges thrown at them. Incidentally, it's the individuals who call out these posters who are the target market, and ergo responsible for all of the clickbait nonsense they endlessly regurgitate and take as gospel.

Knowledge is power. Those that know, know. Those that don't, write for the gutter press.

Ibrahimovic doesn't have the number 8. That's the point.
A Man Utd supporter, wearing an MU shirt and serving me in a grog shop this morning told me that ibrahimovich has been given Mata's shirt number. Is it number 8? I don't remember.

We chatted football for a while and he was sound on Prem' stuff, not like most Sky Big Club shirt wearers. Maybe he got it wrong.

But if things are that far progressed that you thought he would be announced this week then why is he training with UTD?. His tweet came across yesterday very strange?. Mata seems like a deal that could be sorted out fast. Yet its been about 2 weeks of talking.

Because he is contractually bound to do so. He also probably wants to undertake a full pre-season with minimal disruption.

A Man Utd supporter, wearing an MU shirt and serving me in a grog shop this morning told me that ibrahimovich has been given Mata's shirt number. Is it number 8? I don't remember.

We chatted football for a while and he was sound on Prem' stuff, not like most Sky Big Club shirt wearers. Maybe he got it wrong.

He may well get it but it's not confirmed I don't think. Don't think any club has done their squad numbers yet.

Bad times for the Esk if Mata and Witsel don't sign. He'll probably not want to pass on any further info, what with his Emery and Monchi shouts also going down the pan. Obviously I'll be first in line to fondle his penis if the signings do come off.
This is exactly why itk do not post info anymore people like you run them away and won't take ur shi

This thread is hilarious.

I mean what with having to negotiate the fee, deal with all the agents, negotiate player wages and personal terms, negotiate sponsorship deal with existing sponsors and future sponsors, negotiate image rights, sort out a medical, make sure there aren't better options in the market and this is the best deal for our club WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG!?!?!?

I mean what with having to negotiate the fee, deal with all the agents, negotiate player wages and personal terms, negotiate sponsorship deal with existing sponsors and future sponsors, negotiate image rights, sort out a medical, make sure there aren't better options in the market and this is the best deal for our club WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG!?!?!?
He wants a mural.

This is exactly why itk do not post info anymore people like you run them away and won't take ur shi
Was that trying to avoid the swear filter? :o Children on here, friend.

Anyway, the 'fondling the penis' line is probably the biggest hint that it is somewhat tongue in cheek.

NEA anyway.

I'm hopeful this one will be pushed over the line within the next few working days. Come home, Juan.

Behave yourself mate, all that stuff gets sorted out in hours on the last day of the transfer window.

keep-calm-and-smell-the-cheese-7.png

Behave yourself mate, all that stuff gets sorted out in hours on the last day of the transfer window.

No it doesn't. Do you think that they spend a whole summer, and then just go, "Ah, he'll do"? Any signing will have been prepared for a long time, much of the timing is just brinkmanship.

No it doesn't. Do you think that they spend a whole summer, and then just go, "Ah, he'll do"? Any signing will have been prepared for a long time, much of the timing is just brinkmanship.

There have been plenty of last minute grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back