Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just kidding fella - I dont listen to experts anyway. When you break expert down into its true meaning - Ex is a has been and Spurt is a drip under pressure !!

I prefer to think of the meaning of expert as:

ex - has been
pert - pert-bum

So a former tight-bum. In other words a saggy old cows wobbly backside.

Back on topic though, have we signed Mata yet or not?

I'll be honest a lot of people on here think real life is like playing a game of football manager were as in 3 clicks of continue, the players signed sealed and delivered.

If The Esk has said its done that's good enough for me.

I'll be honest a lot of people on here think real life is like playing a game of football manager were as in 3 clicks of continue, the players signed sealed and delivered.

I am with you on this, but when Everton are involved it always seems longer than most.

A lot of people are still sceptical about this new era and until it's rubber stamped with signings this is what it will be like. I imagine once these are done a lot will be calmer when the next "saga" starts knowing we are now well run and owned by a man with a plan rather than a man with no clue.

Esk hasn't said its done mate

billbored.gif

I think it's obvious if Mata and Witsel where sold on Everton they would be signed up already, deals shouldn't take this long

Have a feeling both are waiting on better offers from CL clubs

I think it's obvious if Mata and Witsel where sold on Everton they would be signed up already, deals shouldn't take this long

Have a feeling both are waiting on better offers from CL clubs

You happy Klopp signed an extension to his contract mate, you must be looking forward to seeing Mané play, right?. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back