Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he only affect a handful of games? He is a proven performer in the league and also at peak age. He is the central creative player we have been lacking for years.

I want him to be a game changer and dominate over the entire season but have a feeling he will influence match outcomes less than we think.

Stoke are owned by Peter Coates who is only worth 750m.

Just a minor detail mein frandel.

This isn't quite right either. Peter Coates is the chairman but not the owner. According to the Stoke website:
"The ultimate parent company of Stoke City Football Club Limited is bet365 Group Limited.
bet365 Group Limited is under the control of Denise Coates CBE and her family."
(http://www.stokecityfc.com/club/whoswho/)

According to Forbes Real Time rankings, Denise Coates is worth $2.9bn, and John Coates is worth $1.5bn, while Farhad Moshiri is worth $1.9bn.
Hope this helps.

I want him to be a game changer and dominate over the entire season but have a feeling he will influence match outcomes less than we think.
I hope you're wrong mate. He has lost his way at United but is still young enough to regain his Chelsea form, particularly if he is played centrally again. How this affects Ross is what I'm pondering. I'm guessing he will just be played deeper.

I hope you're wrong mate. He has lost his way at United but is still young enough to regain his Chelsea form, particularly if he is played centrally again. How this affects Ross is what I'm pondering. I'm guessing he will just be played deeper.

Played deeper, played as the wider left of a 4-3-3, he's still young enough that with a good coach he can be worked into any of those positions really mate

Can't affect the game any less than most of the current squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back