Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click click click

Nah will willingly admit i get drawn into absolutely pointless arguments and grandstanding way way too easily on here mate, always have done, even when i know it's completely a waste of time to do so.

But can also step back and analyse it as well, which probably makes still getting involved far worse but that's life

When you talk about balance, the hope is Barkley can offer that with a bit of coaching and application. Its the role he always used to play in the youth. Barry is fine as a defensive midfielder, our player of the season last year.

Can be keep up with his age though?

Wouldn't be surprised if he moved to CM, at least some of the time, if we signed Mata. He's said before that he wants to play there, and when he's played there in the past he's done well

Great clip mate, wasn't too sure about the Mata talk and his potential arrival dropping Ross back to cm, but this is quiet reassuring

I didn't say McCarty is your best player mate. I guess it's clear now that he is crap.
I think we'll need to see when/if he plays this season. JM strengths are energy and pressing the opposition. Under Bobby that was hard to do as they were defo not our tactics.

As an United fans, I reckon you guys can get Mata for about £25m to £30m.
Since Barkley is your no10, I actually wonder where are you going to play him if he joins?

Do you think depay and fosu-mensah will play under mourinho? Top players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back