Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football has gone totally mad.
When you hear a figure of 100m being mentioned for Pogba,I think it is official that all sense has been lost.

It makes a good academy all the more important when you hear of the kind of money being spent on players.
Can you imagine how much players like Galloway, Pennington, Walsh, Davies, Kenny, Connolly, Ledson and others can save the club in transfer fees?

Football has gone totally mad.
When you hear a figure of 100m being mentioned for Pogba,I think it is official that all sense has been lost.

It makes a good academy all the more important when you hear of the kind of money being spent on players.
Can you imagine how much players like Galloway, Pennington, Walsh, Davies, Kenny, Connolly, Ledson and others can save the club in transfer fees?

Let's wait and see if they actually consistently make the grade before turning them into first 11 players. We don't know how the future will pan out.

mourinho sold him to united from chelsea in the first place and i doubt he'd think he's been a revelation at united, which makes the "wanting to sell abroad" thing i read yesterday a load of bull.

A lot of Man Utd fans I know can't wait to see the back of Mata. He simply hasn't lived up to his reputation there and I'd agree with them. Bar a few important goals, he's been average.

Think he's a bit like Pienaar in fan ratings terms. Some see the hard graft, clever positional play and silky skills and others just see a lack of goals so he's crap. I would LOVE Mata here.

Think he's a bit like Pienaar in fan ratings terms. Some see the hard graft, clever positional play and silky skills and others just see a lack of goals so he's crap. I would LOVE Mata here.

Most fans seem to just love match of the day players. If you're 6 foot, powerful, can run fast, and belt the odd goal from 20 yards or hit long diagonal passes you're revered in this country even if you lack every other aspect that makes a good midfielder. We're the nation that consigned Paul Scholes to the graveyard shift on international duty before retiring him, that picked Henderson and Milner over Carrick in his prime. We generally have some of the stupidest football administrators, national team managers, players, sports media, and a vocal part of the fan base in Europe and that is reflected in the performance of the national team.

Most fans seem to just love match of the day players. If you're 6 foot, powerful, can run fast, and belt the odd goal from 20 yards or hit long diagonal passes you're revered in this country even if you lack every other aspect that makes a good midfielder. We're the nation that consigned Paul Scholes to the graveyard shift on international duty before retiring him, that picked Henderson and Milner over Carrick in his prime. We generally have some of the stupidest football administrators, national team managers, players, sports media, and a vocal part of the fan base in Europe and that is reflected in the performance of the national team.
Here here.

A lot of Man Utd fans I know can't wait to see the back of Mata. He simply hasn't lived up to his reputation there and I'd agree with them. Bar a few important goals, he's been average.

The United fans I know all say he was one-off their better players last season. A lot of the Internet reds jumped on some band wagon but the more clued up reds see him as info their better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back