Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please please please explain what amenable means

amenable

[uh-mee-nuh-buh l, uh-men-uh-]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
ready or willing to answer, act, agree, or yield;open to influence, persuasion, or advice;agreeable; submissive; tractable:
an amenable servant.
liable to be called to account; answerable; legallyresponsible:
You are amenable for this debt.
capable of or agreeable to being tested, tried,analyzed, etc.

Honestly No.

I am more intrigued by Koulibaly or the Rugani link. Reason being, one is a highly in-demand defender and the other a promising player at a European Power. Neither are considered surplus to requirement by their current teams.

Mata is a talented player, but I would be worried about him coming for the money at his age, rather than to give everything for Everton.
I hope if he comes that he is a huge success though.

He is only 28

Unconfirmed whispers that Mata is amenable to joining us.

Nothing more at this stage.

Good stuff

Sorry poorly worded - meaning I don't yet have any further information as to how close we are to completing

Cheers. It does seem worryingly quiet on this issue - a shame really as I think he would be a key player for us if he came. He certainly won't get much playing time at Man Utd, so you would have thought he would jump at the chance (and the money).

This. I mentioned it recently, the damage Martinez has done to us is absolutely huge. Has cost us around 70m in failed transfers stuck at the club, firing him and his staff, compensation for Koeman and his staff... left us as a bottom half club, no Europe, divided fan base. Appalling. Club should sue him tbh.
Nonsense.
RM like all managers has made bad moves in the transfer market.
Our neighbours Liverpool have turned it into an art form, it may even become an Olympic event because of them.
However, RM did bring Lukau, Besic, Deulofeu, Galloway, McCarthy,Lennon,Funes Mori to the club as well as seeing John Stones turn into a 50m pound player in his time as well as Barkley establishing himself as a key player.

Yes, there have been poor transfers as well, but the basis of a really good team is in place and that is why players of the calibre of Mata, Witsel and others are potential additions to the squad.
Two seasons ago we were to five, there is no reason why that can't be matched or bettered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back