Transfer Rumour Keane Lewis-Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Richarlison was sold then perhaps front four of...

Gordon Dele KLP
DCL

Although If we sell Kean to Juventus then may be worth bringing in KLP anyway to rotate in/out with Gordon/Dele

If Richarlison was sold then perhaps front four of...

Gordon Dele KLP
DCL

Although If we sell Kean to Juventus then may be worth bringing in KLP anyway to rotate in/out with Gordon/Dele
I can’t see us playing Dele as a 10. Lampard hasn’t used a 10 in any game so far. I can’t see him featuring at all tbh.

I haven't seen too much of KLP but really like what little I've seen.

Exactly the profile of player we should , in the main , be looking at too.

I d like to.see him in a Everton shirt next season but fear that it only happens if he's the Richarlison replacement.

The decision.then will be do we take a punt on him or go for someone like Sarr at Watford who has had a taste of the PL but had injury problems.

I can’t see us playing Dele as a 10. Lampard hasn’t used a 10 in any game so far. I can’t see him featuring at all tbh.
Hes probably not used a 10 because our midfield has been so poor.

No other reason to sign him other than to play him at 10 or wide left really...

I haven't seen too much of KLP but really like what little I've seen.

Exactly the profile of player we should , in the main , be looking at too.

I d like to.see him in a Everton shirt next season but fear that it only happens if he's the Richarlison replacement.

The decision.then will be do we take a punt on him or go for someone like Sarr at Watford who has had a taste of the PL but had injury problems.

KLP has also played in the 10 / attacking midfield role for Hull last season.

Id not go for Sarr.

Hes probably not used a 10 because our midfield has been so poor.

No other reason to sign him other than to play him at 10 or wide left really...

KLP has also played in the 10 / attacking midfield role for Hull last season.

Id not go for Sarr.
I wouldn't sign KLP as a 10.
We will need a wide attacker to replace Richy.
We don't play with a 10 but if we did that role is tailor made for Dele.

I liked Sarr 2 years ago but his injury worries me - I agree with you , I wouldn't sign him.

He seems a natural goal scorer which we lack in our current squad. Imagine him being the next tim Cahill. Oh yes!

I wouldn't sign KLP as a 10.
We will need a wide attacker to replace Richy.
We don't play with a 10 but if we did that role is tailor made for Dele.

I liked Sarr 2 years ago but his injury worries me - I agree with you , I wouldn't sign him.

Problem people seem to keep forgetting is that Richy, Gordon and KLP all play the same position. Even if we sold Richy we already have his replacement in the squad. We need someone that can play on the other side - ideally left-footed.

Problem people seem to keep forgetting is that Richy, Gordon and KLP all play the same position. Even if we sold Richy we already have his replacement in the squad. We need someone that can play on the other side - ideally left-footed.
Gordon has played on the right in games and I have seen KLP play there, he can play across the front 3 tbh, he has played as a LB before and did ok.

I know the lads short but he scores a high percentage of his goals with his head. Tells you he knows when to make runs into the box in the right areas something we've not had since Cahill left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back