Transfer Rumour Keane Lewis-Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrei Arshavin or Yarmalenko maybe Mouthino back in the day have to be up there.
Moutinho - all talk in here please. - 3,035 (though special mention for the 43 threads with his name in the title - some going).

Andriy Yarmolenko - 4,946

Both decent, but don't come close to Mata / Witsel. I think that's a combination of those two pursuits happening in the summer of 2016 - when we were about to be the new Manchester City - and also being two transfers that The Esk was 100% sure were happening.

Moutinho - all talk in here please. - 3,035 (though special mention for the 43 threads with his name in the title - some going).

Andriy Yarmolenko - 4,946

Both decent, but don't come close to Mata / Witsel. I think that's a combination of those two pursuits happening in the summer of 2016 - when we were about to be the new Manchester City - and also being two transfers that The Esk was 100% sure were happening.

We had less members back then to be fair, id say Gylfi would be big. Arshavin i think would be big to - that seemed to go on all summer - then went to Arsenal. Maybe Defour to - then we signed Fellini last minute. lol

It’s rare that an actual bid will be made totally out of the blue though, it’s likely that for whatever reason they’ve been led to believe that a bid like that isn’t a million miles away from what they’d accept.
Also an opening bid. If you open with 5m plus 10 then they’ll think we’ll we could get 8+10.

I’m not saying 2.5 isn’t laughable, because it’s still a bit of insult for me, but you don’t go in high, which let’s face it it looks like we have done in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back