Transfer Rumour Keane Lewis-Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also an opening bid. If you open with 5m plus 10 then they’ll think we’ll we could get 8+10.

I’m not saying 2.5 isn’t laughable, because it’s still a bit of insult for me, but you don’t go in high, which let’s face it it looks like we have done in the past.

Hope the reports are true.

£15m, no matter how much upfront, is as good an offer as £50m for Richarlison.

Was it £15mil for KLP ?

Then £2.5mil upfront ?

I mean over a 5 year deal its probably considered standard to be £3mil a year anyway.

Not much of a difference...

Was it £15mil for KLP ?

Then £2.5mil upfront ?

I mean over a 5 year deal its probably considered standard to be £3mil a year anyway.

I read and not sure how true it is, that Liverpool put a down payment of just 4mil for jota

Was it £15mil for KLP ?

Then £2.5mil upfront ?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I don't think it's outlandish at all. Media just picked it up and ran with it to have a laugh at us. Most transfers are paid in installments, seems not far off.

Was it £15mil for KLP ?

Then £2.5mil upfront ?

Well they get the cash straight away so is a difference. No idea what the overall deal was worth, but you don’t go in with the highest your willing to pay do you.

Like you selling your car for 20 open to offers and me going here you here’s 20. Rather than Seeing if we can do it a lower way first.

What a beautifully worked goal that was...

An incisive pass from Lewis-Potter to Calvert-Lewin who slips it through to Richar-Lison and he scores...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back