Transfer Rumour Keane Lewis-Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
…some are left footed right-wingers.

Old fashioned, conventional wingers took their full-back on around the outside, got to the bye-line & delivered crosses. The modern game winger cuts inside to be a goal threat on their favoured foot.

I mean yes I am aware they do exist I’m more pointing to our transfer targets lol

I know it’s a compilation of best bits and anyone can look good but to me he looks more like a striker than a winger, his finishing is great.

He looks as good as Rayne Wooney, really does. A couple of those goalkeepers? not so much.. what are they actually doing on the pitch. A lamppost would have been more useful.

I think he will have a lot of people wanting to sign him.

Why’s everyone a right-footed left winger though

Because kids are too lazy to practice with their left foot and the majority of kids growing up are right footed.

Absolutely does my head in why there aren't more 2 footed players comfortable with both feet. It should be a given in coaching from aged 5 onwards.

…some are left footed right-wingers.

Old fashioned, conventional wingers took their full-back on around the outside, got to the bye-line & delivered crosses. The modern game winger cuts inside to be a goal threat on their favoured foot.

Enter McNeil.

seriously really to got to get this lad. his goal celebrations even oooz Everton, no messing about, get this done Frankie

He looks as good as Rayne Wooney, really does. A couple of those goalkeepers? not so much.. what are they actually doing on the pitch. A lamppost would have been more useful.

I think he will have a lot of people wanting to sign him.
At times that has been said about our own England international keeper.

….must be how the Manager wants to play, perhaps he expects the full-backs to deliver crosses.
KLP and Gordon would be a fantastic two to replace losing Richy, both imo can play across the front three winger/am positions so would give great versatility and can swap around in games - both force defenders to commit as well which I love in a player.

Huge potential. Pacy, tricky and has goals in him. Seems to be versatile and can play all across the front line, left, right and central. These are the type of signings we should be making.
Absolutely. Reminds me of the time we were linked with Maddison at Norwich. Of course we didn’t take the chance and concentrated on big club rejects on massive wages. Hence, the mess we are in today.

About 90% of that is him coming off the left but hes also played a lot of games full Hull in the Cahill role.

For England u21s hes played on the right with Gordon left.

Just a sensible signing with Richarlison money...he and Gordon can alternate on the flanks...or he can compete with Dele for the 10 position.
Looks useful. Scored a couple with his left but looks like he is predominately right footed coming in off the left and shooting. Couple of his goals look like he led with his right but really were naturally a left footed finish
But who am I to moaning playing over 40s football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back