Transfer Rumour Keane Lewis-Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks useful. Scored a couple with his left but looks like he is predominately right footed coming in off the left and shooting. Couple of his goals look like he led with his right but really were naturally a left footed finish
But who am I to moaning playing over 40s football?
being right footed, would coming in off the right and shooting with his left, make leading with his right a more natural finish than what it looked like when he led with his left? i think over 40st footballers eat too much as well.

being right footed, would coming in off the right and shooting with his left, make leading with his right a more natural finish than what it looked like when he led with his left? i think over 40st footballers eat too much as well.
Ha ha. Couple of smart finishes in there where you’d imagine the left was the preferable swinger, but he toed it earlier with his right. Prob giving the keeper less chance to set.
He looks a player to me.
However at the top level you want players that can go both ways. It was a highlights clip it just suggested a preference to his right foot. A decent full back would have that noted.

If the £30m valuation is accurate then I don't see why the player is being considered. He's completely unproven at this level, and that fee would be bonkers. He's worth half that at most.
£20m with incentives is as much as I’d go, maybe have one of the U21 lads on a season loan

If the £30m valuation is accurate then I don't see why the player is being considered. He's completely unproven at this level, and that fee would be bonkers. He's worth half that at most.
I think the £30 million valuation would include lots of add ons and appearance value, would be amazed if the initial fee was more than 10 - 12 million. If he was to cost £30 million then he would have been worth it and probably worth a lot more by then. I think we should be doing a lot of our future transfers by this method assuming the scouting has been thoroughly covered. Very few of our big money investment has any significant sell on value to the club hence the total financial and squad mess we are in.

…some are left footed right-wingers.

Old fashioned, conventional wingers took their full-back on around the outside, got to the bye-line & delivered crosses. The modern game winger cuts inside to be a goal threat on their favoured foot.
There's a definate move away from the orthodox wingers lately in the way RS use Mane & Salah and continuing with Jota & Diaz.
More of a front three with both wide players cutting in ( allowing full backs the space to run on to ) like Robertson & Trent.
Lewis Potter fits tha role to me , maybe Frank is looking to play this way.

Looks a very good kid btw.

There's a definate move away from the orthodox wingers lately in the way RS use Mane & Salah and continuing with Jota & Diaz.
More of a front three with both wide players cutting in ( allowing full backs the space to run on to ) like Robertson & Trent.
Lewis Potter fits tha role to me , maybe Frank is looking to play this way.

Looks a very good kid btw.
? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back