Transfer Rumour Keane Lewis-Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s a compilation of best bits and anyone can look good but to me he looks more like a striker than a winger, his finishing is great.

I know it’s a compilation of best bits and anyone can look good but to me he looks more like a striker than a winger, his finishing is great.

About 90% of that is him coming off the left but hes also played a lot of games full Hull in the Cahill role.

For England u21s hes played on the right with Gordon left.

Just a sensible signing with Richarlison money...he and Gordon can alternate on the flanks...or he can compete with Dele for the 10 position.

About 90% of that is him coming off the left but hes also played a lot of games full Hull in the Cahill role.

For England u21s hes played on the right with Gordon left.

Just a sensible signing with Richarlison money...he and Gordon can alternate on the flanks...or he can compete with Dele for the 10 position.
Would make for an exciting line up to have 2x pacey England u21 internationals competing in the same team.

A young wide player with pace , well balanced , comfortable on the ball , can cross and who is a natural finisher ( and will even use his weaker foot ).

What's not to like ?

Genuinely surprised that he's stll at Hull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back