Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s he done?

I don’t know the full details of the case but a very recent High Court ruling has decreed that a very young Evertonians life support should be switched off.

Bill has made a donation to the family in order that they can appeal the ruling.

I know this may be an emotive subject regarding ethics etc but it’s a grand old gesture from Bill and one for which he should be applauded.

Well done Bill. Top bloke.

As usual we have disgraceful and unfair criticism from the usual crew of ignoramuses unfortunately resident on most online fan sites. A man with Everton engrained on his heart and with only the club's welfare in mind. A great servant of EFC. Go crawl back under your rocks if you don't have anything decent to say of this fine Evertonian.

As usual we have disgraceful and unfair criticism from the usual crew of ignoramuses unfortunately resident on most online fan sites. A man with Everton engrained on his heart and with only the club's welfare in mind. A great servant of EFC. Go crawl back under your rocks if you don't have anything decent to say of this fine Evertonian.

Err, I think I just was saying something decent about him.

He’s the worst Chairman in our history , and I have heard a few stories over the years about him not being the nicest of men like he portrays. Saying that though you can only take him on what’s proven and if he’s done what Bully above says fair play that’s a nice gesture and shows his heart is in a good place.

You shouldn’t use his kind gesture as some sort of whip to attack people who are against him in regards to his continued role at Everton. Leave it be he’s made a nice gesture and should be applauded for that, this has nothing to do with his tenure at the club.

I have heard a few stories etc, etc. That says it all. Does that amount to the sum total of your knowledge of him? I have no knowledge of the chairmen, if we had them from 1878 to 1950, and how he ranks worse than any of them. Do tell. As regards bullybeef, sorry, I was referring to the previous criticism in earlier threads not yours. These threads fall consecutively as far as I know. I didn't bother quoting any of them.

When are you leaving Bill and can we have the Arteta money back when you go ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back