Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lads, I've booked a room for 50 of us in The Lisbon to celebrate this superb news. You all gotta bring a little something to contribute to the buffet. I'm bringing things on sticks.

I will actually have a drink when he does leave, I used to keep up to date on all financial mishaps, some absolute shockers to say the least.

Even if you ignore them it’s the fact he bare faced lied to us on multiple occasions.

I have to say he has a cult of followers though that are just as culpable. When the BU recorded him he said some truly worrying and shocking things, yet it was ignored because some blues had outed him and it was disgraceful.

But I suppose that is my point. His vision has matched what most of us would have done or wanted at the time.

Walsh (as poor as he has been) was given massive credit in bringing the players to Leicester which helped them win the title. The appointment hasn't worked out, but most of us were all for it at the time and why not?

Most of us wanted Martinez gone after he clearly lost the plot - Mosh obliged.

And although it didn't work out, most of us were happy with the appointment of Koeman at the time - his stock was high and there wasn't much else by way of an alternative. We had seen what Pochetino had done moving from Southampton to Spurs and were hopeful the same thing may happen to us. And again, most agreed it was time to get rid of him when he did and he also obliged.

The only one that has split opinion is Allardyce. But rewind to the end of November and that seemed a good decision. We know he was brought in to do one job. Let's see if he does it.

So I don't think any of us have had too many problems with his vision or decisions at the time. The real problem is why are the people he brings into the club not working out?

Are there deeper rooted issues with the infrastructure and personnel at the club? Seems that the top level decisions are OK to most of us at the time, but aren't working out operationally. To me, that is more under the jurisdiction of the chairman, but as others have stated in this thread, apparently this isn't Kenwright....
Having read a bit of this thread and lots of others hereabouts this is my two penneth. About the only person that nobody's blamed for our dismal patch is Mrs Baps the dinner lady at Finch farm. I've heard she's a closet red and puts relaxitives in the grub.

If we were proper fans someone would hire a plane to fly over Goodison with a banner reading "Baps Out"

personally think hes always had evertons best intrests at heart but made some bad short term financial decisions that have hampered the club

the kitbag and sodexho deals for example, annoys me you cant buy merchandise or a pint at the ground and the club benefits because of the long term small money deals

personally think hes always had evertons best intrests at heart but made some bad short term financial decisions that have hampered the club

the kitbag and sodexho deals for example, annoys me you cant buy merchandise or a pint at the ground and the club benefits because of the long term small money deals
try living in London mate, you can walk into any sports shop and buy the RS shirt, United, City, Newcastle - I've even found shops that sell the likes of Sunderland, Birmingham and Villa. Everton shirts or any merchandise down here is as rare as unicorn crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back