Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I’m not necessarily saying Moshiri is solely to blame for the mess - he isn’t. But it’s making excuses to the guy to pretend that what we’ve seen was not his vision.

But I suppose that is my point. His vision has matched what most of us would have done or wanted at the time.

Walsh (as poor as he has been) was given massive credit in bringing the players to Leicester which helped them win the title. The appointment hasn't worked out, but most of us were all for it at the time and why not?

Most of us wanted Martinez gone after he clearly lost the plot - Mosh obliged.

And although it didn't work out, most of us were happy with the appointment of Koeman at the time - his stock was high and there wasn't much else by way of an alternative. We had seen what Pochetino had done moving from Southampton to Spurs and were hopeful the same thing may happen to us. And again, most agreed it was time to get rid of him when he did and he also obliged.

The only one that has split opinion is Allardyce. But rewind to the end of November and that seemed a good decision. We know he was brought in to do one job. Let's see if he does it.

So I don't think any of us have had too many problems with his vision or decisions at the time. The real problem is why are the people he brings into the club not working out?

Are there deeper rooted issues with the infrastructure and personnel at the club? Seems that the top level decisions are OK to most of us at the time, but aren't working out operationally. To me, that is more under the jurisdiction of the chairman, but as others have stated in this thread, apparently this isn't Kenwright....

That is what I understood from posts way back. So if BK leaving what does it mean? Resign as Chairman but keep his shares? or really leave and sell his shares to Mosh?

If he wants to sell them then he's free to sell them to whoever he likes unless a party owns 70% in which case they get 1st refusal.
I believe thats the case.

All the rumour of BK leaving but no hard evidence! Pity, if that was the case though has to sell his shares to Mosh as I understand from posts two years ago. But what of Woods and the other next big shareholder if BK sells out and goes?

only has to offer to mosh if mosh owns 70% I believe, seems thats part of the Usmanov standoff with Kroenke as he has to offer them to him & he can then set the terms that he'll buy them.

Moshiri has the option on Kenwrights, Woods’ & Abercrombies shares

Kenwright will be remembered by me and many others as the man who stopped the Kings Dock happening. That then shackled us to Philip Green who was the de facto decision maker at the club on financial affairs, a man who had no interest in anything other than fiercely protecting the loans he'd made to the club. That state of affairs lasted for well over a decade, and we've never recovered from that body blow. It was the selfish act of a man who I dont doubt is a massive Evertonian.

Mine is slightly different. KD was his big chance and he blew it the way you say, but DK was the killer. I've said many, many times that his legacy will be the split amongst Evertonians based on lies. If it hadn't been for a bunch of pissed up knobhead Evertonians we'd have been shackled to a downward spiral.
I still can't believe how divisive the split he created. He wanted to sell us way short and give up our identity, worse still is the chancers he was surrounded by, Earl, Green etc and the uberbell Elstone still hanging around like a sour fart.
The greatest living Evertonian...clap, clap, clap.

We needed £30, Kenwright couldn't find it, despite Gregg saying he'd put up the money if he stepped aside.

Nah, that wasn't Bill's idea. He said he could fund it himself and has the money for it. Obviously it collapsed, despite having a young Wayne Rooney as an asset at the club.

If he was a yank, Arab or Chinese, he would have been ran out of town years ago. He's Blue Bill, though. He got pissed on in the Boy's Pen and used to chant on his heroes.

As if Blue Bill stood in the Boys Pen, he wouldn't have lasted two minutes.

The limelight loving get. Remember when he was giving that Hillsborough speech and was basking in the fact that, when he was a little boy, the fans would pick him up and pass him, row by row, from the front to the back of the stands?

And also the chance of it not being "Everton" either. I don't want to be Chelsea or Manchester City, I want to be Everton.

Fact is none of it happened did it? Yet we still have generally done OK. As I have said he is not perfect and far from it. But the vitriol he gets from some is well out of order. As I keep saying it could have been a whole lot worse.
NSNO

Are we still playing at the weekend, after all Bill told us we HAD to move because the ground would fail Health &Safety checks. It’s funny nothing was ever mentioned on this after Kirkby fell through.

Naive maybe but bad news? Are you for real

Honestly mate I don't like him at all. Don't believe he's got the money or the resources to build our new ground.

Far too many questions around him. I'm terrified something's going to happen that will leave us penniless and falling down the leagues like Blackburn.

Mine is slightly different. KD was his big chance and he blew it the way you say, but DK was the killer. I've said many, many times that his legacy will be the split amongst Evertonians based on lies. If it hadn't been for a bunch of pissed up knobhead Evertonians we'd have been shackled to a downward spiral.
I still can't believe how divisive the split he created. He wanted to sell us way short and give up our identity, worse still is the chancers he was surrounded by, Earl, Green etc and the uberbell Elstone still hanging around like a sour fart.
The greatest living Evertonian...clap, clap, clap.

For me it was the contempt of Evertonians he had and the traditions of the club. He wanted something very different to what we had always aspired to as a club, which is fair enough, but he lacked the grace to do anything but work against Evertonian's who tried to keep the memory of the club alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back