Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won’t go. He knows he couldn’t deliver a stadium or decent commercial deals.

Mosh landed and both will come true, his cv will look amazing but thanks to his management or vision but purely cos of mosh.

If they`ve got any sense, they`ll wake up and see that he`s got a BTEC in business studies from the Barrow College of Further Education and nothing at all on his CV that warrants his position.

If Kenwright cared about the club, he would have stepped aside so we could have been in this:

kings-dock.jpg

Alas, he never and hence we're in the most barren run of our entire history. The man needs booting out the door and has done for years.

Cancer to the club.
Literally stood up whooping and hollering at this post. Pure truth right there ladies and gentlemen. 20m wasn't it that he needed to find to get the stadium? That's two-thirds of a Yannick Bolasie.

All the rumour of BK leaving but no hard evidence! Pity, if that was the case though has to sell his shares to Mosh as I understand from posts two years ago. But what of Woods and the other next big shareholder if BK sells out and goes?

All the rumour of BK leaving but no hard evidence! Pity, if that was the case though has to sell his shares to Mosh as I understand from posts two years ago. But what of Woods and the other next big shareholder if BK sells out and goes?

only has to offer to mosh if mosh owns 70% I believe, seems thats part of the Usmanov standoff with Kroenke as he has to offer them to him & he can then set the terms that he'll buy them.

only has to offer to mosh if mosh owns 70% I believe, seems thats part of the Usmanov standoff with Kroenke as he has to offer them to him & he can then set the terms that he'll buy them.

That is what I understood from posts way back. So if BK leaving what does it mean? Resign as Chairman but keep his shares? or really leave and sell his shares to Mosh?

If Kenwright cared about the club, he would have stepped aside so we could have been in this:

kings-dock.jpg

Alas, he never and hence we're in the most barren run of our entire history. The man needs booting out the door and has done for years.

Cancer to the club.

I'm not sure how him stepping aside results in a new ground on the Kings Dock. I would like to think he knew more about the situation than most.

Its also probably the most barren period in all but 4-5 clubs history currently such is modern football.

Things could have been much, much worse.

Like getting battered almost 10 times in one season? Like teetering in a relegation battle that we are doing very little to avoid? Like not attacking? Like not shooting? Leaking goals? Hoofing it up the pitch? Excluding players and favouring others? Out the cup first chance of asking?

Yeah 20 years on things are SO much better. Nothing has changed except the wage bill!

But that has changed since Moshiri arrived right?

I'm not sure how him stepping aside results in a new ground on the Kings Dock. I would like to think he knew more about the situation than most.

Its also probably the most barren period in all but 4-5 clubs history currently such is modern football.

Things could have been much, much worse.
Paul Gregg wanted control, Bill wouldn't give up his trainset. He is a cancer to this club.

So other club's failures is an excuse for ours?

If the top of my head:

Leicester x 3
Birmingham x 1
Blackburn x 1
Portsmouth x 1
Swansea x 1
Wigan x 1
Middlesbrough x 1

Have all won trophies under Kenwright's reign of mediocrity. A number of other smaller clubs have been to multiple finals.

He is a disgrace and a stain on our once proud history.

Think you’ll find he cares more about the money.......not a single penny given, even with his massive investment gain
Sooner the fraud is gone the better

Right, and anyone else who will come in is here for the love of the club?

He is a proper blue regardless of what people think of him.

Time will tell on your last point but I have his reign down as moderately decent. he has not been perfect, far from it, but he has hardly been awful to the point that some claim either.

missing out on KD has held us back years, which I'm afraid is all down to old Bill. £30m would have done it but he wasn't prepared to cede any power to Gregg. he has to be held responsible for this.

Paul Gregg wanted control, Bill wouldn't give up his trainset. He is a cancer to this club.

So other club's failures is an excuse for ours?

If the top of my head:

Leicester x 3
Birmingham x 1
Blackburn x 1
Portsmouth x 1
Swansea x 1
Wigan x 1
Middlesbrough x 1

Have all won trophies under Kenwright's reign of mediocrity. A number of other smaller clubs have been to multiple finals.

He is a disgrace and a stain on our once proud history.

Yes we should all be like Portsmouth and Wigan.

Think about it! I get it, they have won a trophy, but other than Leicester and maybe Swansea the rest of them have fallen on hard times. The lack of trophies is down to a manager not a chairman, and OK the chairman picks the manager but Moyes was in charge for most of that time and nobody would have suggested sacking him. Funnily enough other chairman would have done that at certain points.

And who the hell is Paul Gregg? I mean I KNOW who Paul Gregg is but where would we have been with him in charge?

So we want to be the same as clubs who are in leagues one and two with an owner who has no background in football?

I wouldn't mind if we had been rubbish during his reign but we have generally been a top half side. Not wonderful but hardly bad either. If average means you are a cancer, disgrace and stain on the club then we must be riddled with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back