Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kenwright goes, then surely Woods & Elstone will go too...?

Who will speak to Moshiri about footballing matters... Steve Walsh?!?!? That isn't a good thing imo .... unless Moshiri is planning on getting rid of that leaching fraud as well.
Well accirding to the same fella Steve Walsh is responsible for Allardyce and Dobson and he's the reason Joe Royle left as he believed he was taking the club in the wrong direction etc. So Moshiri must value his advice and would insinuate he's not going anywhere fast but a lot can change in football and fast. Praying we see Bill K, Elstone, Walsh and Sam all replaced with Dein, Usmanov, Foneseca and Brands

Well accirding to the same fella Steve Walsh is responsible for Allardyce and Dobson and he's the reason Joe Royle left as he believed he was taking the club in the wrong direction etc. So Moshiri must value his advice and would insinuate he's not going anywhere fast but a lot can change in football and fast. Praying we see Bill K, Elstone, Walsh and Sam all replaced with Dein, Usmanov, Foneseca and Brands
Russell Brands?

I never thought I would say this but until the stadium is built the last thing I want is for Bill to leave.

The thought of Moshiri and Walsh having total control is frightening.

Royle definitely left because of Walsh. Apparently there was an argument at the West Ham game as Walsh was trying to pick the side and rule over Unsworth and Royle didn't like it.

Royle definitely left because of Walsh. Apparently there was an argument at the West Ham game as Walsh was trying to pick the side and rule over Unsworth and Royle didn't like it.
If that's the case then the club should offer Royle a job with the kids, scouts or an ambassador role once they sack Walsh. Walsh seems to be causing more mess and hassle than he's worth so I can't see him surviving long based on what we've seen and what we're hearing. He's arguably the worst employee we've ever had. Cant help but feel Unsworth wouldve done better without him interfering and undermining him. Guess we'll never know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back