Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royle definitely left because of Walsh. Apparently there was an argument at the West Ham game as Walsh was trying to pick the side and rule over Unsworth and Royle didn't like it.

Royle needs to help force this scum bag out, leaving because of him i can understand but its all hands to the pump now on this knob, Sam isnt as big a worry for me because there is no chance he is staying, but this one might

Royle definitely left because of Walsh. Apparently there was an argument at the West Ham game as Walsh was trying to pick the side and rule over Unsworth and Royle didn't like it.

Always thought that there was more to why Sheedy left unexpectedly last summer too.

If that's the case then the club should offer Royle a job with the kids, scouts or an ambassador role once they sack Walsh. Walsh seems to be causing more mess and hassle than he's worth so I can't see him surviving long based on what we've seen and what we're hearing. He's arguably the worst employee we've ever had. Cant help but feel Unsworth wouldve done better without him interfering and undermining him. Guess we'll never know now.

An ambassador role fine but we have to stop this placing of ex players into technical roles ASAP.

An ambassador role fine but we have to stop this placing of ex players into technical roles ASAP.
No totally agree, employ ex blues as much as we can but make sure they meet the requirements of the job. Apparently Sheeds was quite good and apparently Royle was good with the young lads. Both gone now

Yeah and look what happened. We were ‘cringey Geordie kopite fifa playing football manager millennial bells’ for once in our lives and instead of ending up with Elstone’s kid’s clip art assignment as a crest we forced them back to the drawing board.

When we wanted Martinez out after 2 seasons of tripe they bowed to our pressure and did it. We have to keep demanding better from them otherwise they will do the bare minimum wherever possible.

Unfortunately if you’re an Everton fan who wants success now you’ll find yourself being piped down by half of Goodison who are more interested in being the nicest most unembarassing club in the league than winning anything.
And we got Koeman instead, and we all know how that ended.

I'm sick and tired of Everton fans acting like it's people like me who are magically making the club useless because we don't have unrealistic expectations of us winning the league or getting Ancelotti as manager or whatever. I am one person and I can't make a blind bit of difference. It's not physically possible. I could tattoo 'WIN SOME TROPHIES EVERTON' on my entire body and walk around Goodison Park naked and it still wouldn't turn us into Man City. Demanding the club win things won't make it magically happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back