Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been very critical of Bill Kenwright over the years. Some of the things he comes out with are cringeworthy.
There’s been so many false promises and lies from him.
But this accountant that owns 49.9 % of our club hasn’t a clue on how to make decisions on the playing side of the team.
We have a DOF that could not see a player if it smashed him in the face. (How is this idiot still here?)
We have a manager well enough said about him the better. Disliked by our fan base to say the least.
Big joe and Sheeds left because of these cretins.
But one thing I will say about Kenwright is that his heart is in the right place.
Unfortunately having a sentimental heart doesn’t win football matches
I’m feel shame with our club at the moment and I can’t see how we get out of this mess regardless who has left and who hasn’t.
There is no business acumen and we heamorrage cash like it’s going out of fashion

This is not the everton I love and we are not at a crossroads we are at
Spaghetti junction.
Got help is if we become another Leeds

I’ve been very critical of Bill Kenwright over the years. Some of the things he comes out with are cringeworthy.
But this accountant that owns 49.9 % of our club hasn’t a clue on how to make decisions on the playing side of the team.
We have a DOF that could not see a player if it smashed him in the face. (How is this idiot still here?)
We have a manager well enough said about him the better. Disliked by our fan base to say the least.
But one thing I will say about Kenwright is that his heart is in the right place.
I’m feel shame with our club at the moment and I can’t see how we get out of this mess regardless who has left and who hasn’t.
There is no business acumen and we heamorrage cash like it’s going out of fashion

Spaghetti junction.

With respect mate, how can we do a Leeds when we are owned by somebody that has 2bn sitting in their bank account and has a mate worth abar 25bn.

Spaghetti junction.
Never mind mate it could be worse

With respect mate, how can we do a Leeds when we are owned by somebody that has 2bn sitting in their bank account and has a mate worth abar 25bn.
So throwing money around like it’s gone out of fashion is a good business ploy is it
Exactly how Leeds went down the pan

I think your trusting too much on the Usmanov theory

2 billion is not all the money in the world I’m afraid mate when it comes to premiership clubs
We probably have the poorest billionaire to have a football club.
But we will see and of course I hope I’m wrong
Time will tell.

Just because Moshiri has money doesn't mean he will invest any of it in us.

If he doesn't see a return he could just cut his loses.

Neither!!!!!

Both those teams spent money they didnt have, then got relegated and had debts they couldnt pay, OH FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha I'm joking mate! Although the relegation part has been a concern still not even technically safe fs joke for the money spent

So throwing money around like it’s gone out of fashion is a good business ploy is it
Exactly how Leeds went down the pan

I think your trusting too much on the Usmanov theory

2 billion is not all the money in the world I’m afraid mate when it comes to premiership clubs
We probably have the poorest billionaire to have a football club.
But we will see and of course I hope I’m wrong
Time will tell.

Im not trusting anything on the Usmanov theory, but what ive seen so far is that Moshiri is willing to "invest" money into us, im not stupid enough to assume he will blow ALL his money on us, at all, nor am I stupid enough to assume that if it all goes tits up, he wont be the first to RUN for the hills.

I am trusting him to correct the many, many mistakes hes made so far, hes not a football person, hes a very astute businessman with many, many investments all over the world, so I do suspect there has been a little bit of "eye off the ball" going on.

So whilst I dont buy into your agenda, I do realise why its there.

But as you say, time will tell, lets be honest here, the last 23 years havent really worked out for us and whilst things could certainly get worse, I cant see how things CANT improve in the next 5-10 years.

I do feel a pang of sadness , as others have said his heart is in the right place . It is the best thing for the club and I hope he stays in good health and we can cheer his name when his face pops up on the screen from time to time.

However , I don't think I can extend my gratitude to Smug Suntanned Bob .

Neither!!!!!

Both those teams spent money they didnt have, then got relegated and had debts they couldnt pay, OH FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No we spent money from player sales and TV money.

However because we have bought poorly to compete in the premiership it will require investment.

If we don't do this and get relegated then we would also lose out on the TV money.

One more bad summer and we could be in fatal danger. We could easily be the next Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back