Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not trusting anything on the Usmanov theory, but what ive seen so far is that Moshiri is willing to "invest" money into us, im not stupid enough to assume he will blow ALL his money on us, at all, nor am I stupid enough to assume that if it all goes tits up, he wont be the first to RUN for the hills.

I am trusting him to correct the many, many mistakes hes made so far, hes not a football person, hes a very astute businessman with many, many investments all over the world, so I do suspect there has been a little bit of "eye off the ball" going on.

So whilst I dont buy into your agenda, I do realise why its there.

But as you say, time will tell, lets be honest here, the last 23 years havent really worked out for us and whilst things could certainly get worse, I cant see how things CANT improve in the next 5-10 years.
The main problem is mainly down to who does what... Moshiri doesn’t own the club yet, he just got the most share, Kenwright the chairman and owns shares so I imagine it’s bedn hard at times to work out who’s does what.

Walsh has been a failure but no one was to know that at the time, had a great reputation when he came.

Once Moshiri takes over, they will be a big shake up to a much more professional outfit. Right now we are a Mickey Mouse outfit

No we spent money from player sales and TV money.

However because we have bought poorly to compete in the premiership it will require investment.

If we don't do this and get relegated then we would also lose out on the TV money.

One more bad summer and we could be in fatal danger. We could easily be the next Villa.

As I keep telling you, we spent vastly more money than player sales and TV money, as a club, player sales are only a % of the money clubs spend, in fact Wage bills are most clubs biggest outlay per year.

So if you want to ignore Wage bill, Manager compo, Agent fees and other things, then yes mate, we only spent the player sales and tv money.

Is he definitely going?

Hope so, albatross round our neck.

We’ll never be taken seriously with kenwright around. Need to shift him, Elstone, walsh and co out.

Bring in some professional businessmen.

Elstone is a complete buffoon. He’s hasn’t had a clue for years,literally sat at his desk waiting for money to land on his lap.

It’s time we had some professionals running the club and not the romantic old fool and suntan.

The main problem is mainly down to who does what... Moshiri doesn’t own the club yet, he just got the most share, Kenwright the chairman and owns shares so I imagine it’s bedn hard at times to work out who’s does what.

Walsh has been a failure but no one was to know that at the time, had a great reputation when he came.

Once Moshiri takes over, they will be a big shake up to a much more professional outfit. Right now we are a Mickey Mouse outfit

We arent a Mickey Mouse outfit, I dont understand that saying, Disney is 1 of the biggest companies in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I say, many, many, many mistakes have been made, I do agree, the club is a complete mess from top to bottom, we need to press the reset button on the whole club.

Im not trusting anything on the Usmanov theory, but what ive seen so far is that Moshiri is willing to "invest" money into us, im not stupid enough to assume he will blow ALL his money on us, at all, nor am I stupid enough to assume that if it all goes tits up, he wont be the first to RUN for the hills.

I am trusting him to correct the many, many mistakes hes made so far, hes not a football person, hes a very astute businessman with many, many investments all over the world, so I do suspect there has been a little bit of "eye off the ball" going on.

So whilst I dont buy into your agenda, I do realise why its there.

But as you say, time will tell, lets be honest here, the last 23 years havent really worked out for us and whilst things could certainly get worse, I cant see how things CANT improve in the next 5-10 years.
In fairness I take your point.

But I don’t have any agenda. The only thing I care about is everton FC.
I just worry were we may end up.

The people running the club don’t appear(on the playing side at least) know what they are doing
The decision makers will be here for the foreseeable!
We need to get our act together fast

We arent a Mickey Mouse outfit, I dont understand that saying, Disney is 1 of the biggest companies in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I say, many, many, many mistakes have been made, I do agree, the club is a complete mess from top to bottom, we need to press the reset button on the whole club.
Mickey Mouse term just implies if they where running us, with Goofy and Donald. Not attually anything to do with Disney.

Yeah a reset button is needed and will be pressed

In fairness I take your point.

But I don’t have any agenda. The only thing I care about is everton FC.
I just worry were we may end up.

The people running the club don’t appear(on the playing side at least) know what they are doing
The decision makers will be here for the foreseeable!
We need to get our act together fast

You do have an agenda, I didnt mean that in a bad way, agenda probably isnt the right word, my head hurts and I cant think of the proper 1!

We all have agendas, mine is that The Mosh is great, @Connor is good at England, help me out here C.

As I keep telling you, we spent vastly more money than player sales and TV money, as a club, player sales are only a % of the money clubs spend, in fact Wage bills are most clubs biggest outlay per year.

So if you want to ignore Wage bill, Manager compo, Agent fees and other things, then yes mate, we only spent the player sales and tv money.
And as I showed we didn't. Our net transfer is 90m. We received an extra 80m in tv money. Our wage bill may have gone up but not the silly figures you have posted.

Does that article really claim we were 250m in debt?

Where do they get this figure. I thought most people thought it was around 80m.

How the hell were we even servicing that level of debt.

No, our debts were around 45m, give or take a few pennies.

They have worded it wrong.

And as I showed we didn't. Our net transfer is 90m. We received an extra 80m in tv money. Our wage bill may have gone up but not the silly figures you have posted.

Andy Hunter, 1 of the most respected figures regarding Everton said that Moshiri has ploughed 250m into the club so far.

Our wage bill has increased by around 30m a year under Moshiri
We have paid around 50m in Agent Fees under Moshiri
We have paid roughly around 35m in Manager Compo under Moshiri
We have paid our debts of around 45m off under Moshiri

But please, keep chatting utter bolloxs abar Netspend, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back