Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Hunter, 1 of the most respected figures regarding Everton said that Moshiri has ploughed 250m into the club so far.

Our wage bill has increased by around 30m a year under Moshiri
We have paid around 50m in Agent Fees under Moshiri
We have paid roughly around 35m in Manager Compo under Moshiri
We have paid our debts of around 45m off under Moshiri

But please, keep chatting utter bolloxs abar Netspend, please.
Spent 9mil on the new stadium so far and spent a few bob on the cladding, brought the land as well didn’t we, or was that a rumour?

I'm sure the echo and sky will airbrush history and absolutely wax lyrical about kenwrights reign but there will be no tears of sadness from me ,and I'm sure the he only had the best intentions will be wheeled out and conveniently forgetting the king's dock and Kirkby . Moshiri's arrival has never seemed to be a fresh new start while kenwright elstone woods still playing a prominent part in the day to day dealings of the club .let's hope new and professional people will be drafted in to the club and on to the board .watch this space

Andy Hunter, 1 of the most respected figures regarding Everton said that Moshiri has ploughed 250m into the club so far.

Our wage bill has increased by around 30m a year under Moshiri
We have paid around 50m in Agent Fees under Moshiri
We have paid roughly around 35m in Manager Compo under Moshiri
We have paid our debts of around 45m off under Moshiri

But please, keep chatting utter bolloxs abar Netspend, please.
That still wouldn't come close to 250m on top of the extra 80m in tv money and commercial revenue.

50m in agent fees. That really is despicable.

Not a single credible rumour about this so just close this thread and save us all the heartache when nothing whatsoever happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back