Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet there is some right dodgy stuff going on behind the scnes at Everton you know, some serious cooking of the books and burying of money in deeply hidden bank account, stuff they way deeper then anything that has gone on in the past
breaking_bad_air_vent.png

Really good fella who clearly has nothing but adoration for the club, but unfortunately the ruthlessness of modern football has wickedly passed him by. I can't fault Bill for his efforts, I think it's best that he goes and don't think he's up to the job by any means but he does genuinely want this club to succeed. Hopefully Moshiri can lead us aggressively towards the top in the future...

I just had a flashback, probably the happiest I was in years supporting everton, playing some of the best football in a long time on the run up to xmas. Everything at the club was rosey, everything felt like it was going right for once, just on the verge off something.. even social media was doing stuff like this

You can thank Alan Myers for having a hand in that...unfortunately, he seems to have been one of the few people with a sense of humour and love for the fans so I'm guessing he didn't quite fit in with "modern football" and left not long after. The place has felt like a morgue since he's been gone, TBH.

Kenwright is the chairman who had this club penniless whilst every other club benefited from the increase in tv money.

The club spent years without any actual money for the manager, remember we were exclusively sell to buy only even when we were a regular European team and best of the rest.

That for me will always put kenwright down as our worst chairman, even above johnson. The only chairman to literally skint the club despite the amount of money increasing every single year!

Love it when thing go boobs up and Bill gets the brunt of it all. Some of you need to give your heads a wobble.

You know being the majority shareholder for the majority of the last 17 years and now being the clubs chairman....pretty justified.

Who do you suggest we blame? Pat in the kitchen?

I think it' hilarious all the people who celebrate Bill leaving like he's some kind of money grabbing businessman who destroyed our club in the pursuit of money. He's not or never was he is just a passionate Evertonian who did his best for the club he loved and put his health and wealth on the line.

More than any of the fans who slate him have ever done or will ever do for Everton.he may or may not have always made the right decisions but his motivations where never in doubt and never to make a quick buck.

The ones celebrating and blaming Bill for every bad decision at the club and celebrating like Moshiri is the answer, the last two years do not support this. Be careful what you wish for.

I for one thank Bill for everything he's done for the club I love I dread to think where we would be without him. You people who blame him for eveything will be the ones flying a Moshiri out plane over the ground when it all goes wrong. Moaning like you could or have done more for the club than a true blue like Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back