Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it when thing go boobs up and Bill gets the brunt of it all. Some of you need to give your heads a wobble.
Kings Dock. Ringfenced.

We could win the Champions League under Bill and all what I would remember him by was that missed opportunity, that has easily set the club back 20 years.

Kings Dock. Ringfenced.

We could win the Champions League under Bill and all what I would remember him by was that missed opportunity, that has easily set the club back 20 years.

In fairness if he has delivered Moshiri who delivers Bramley Moore then he might just make up for it. Tbh I wouldn’t have trusted the board then not to relegate us if we also had a stadium project to finance as well. We’ve only just kicked one off and we’ve almost gone down.

Good riddance.

I will remeber him for destroying the Kings Dock deal so he could keep control of the train set.

Trying to move us to Kirkby into a concrete jungle and a sub standard stadium.

The Fortress Sports fund headed up by Marvels Avengers!!! The cheque is in the post.

Lying to us all about the safety certificate.

He has been the majority shareholder for our worst period in history ever.

Don't wish him any ill will, but Bill has been in charge of a period of no success on the pitch, getting left behind ground wise and off the pitch earnings, and a acceptance that we are no longer one of the big boys not only within football circles but sadly among are own fan base.
His biggest legacy will be Everton in the community which he deserves praise for, but I will be glad when he is gone, never been a fan of his, but hope he goes with a bit of respect and dignity.

I think it' hilarious all the people who celebrate Bill leaving like he's some kind of money grabbing businessman who destroyed our club in the pursuit of money. He's not or never was he is just a passionate Evertonian who did his best for the club he loved and put his health and wealth on the line.

More than any of the fans who slate him have ever done or will ever do for Everton.he may or may not have always made the right decisions but his motivations where never in doubt and never to make a quick buck.

The ones celebrating and blaming Bill for every bad decision at the club and celebrating like Moshiri is the answer, the last two years do not support this. Be careful what you wish for.

I for one thank Bill for everything he's done for the club I love I dread to think where we would be without him. You people who blame him for eveything will be the ones flying a Moshiri out plane over the ground when it all goes wrong. Moaning like you could or have done more for the club than a true blue like Bill.
If he hadn’t got lucky with hiring Moyes we would be in the championship if not worse

Was outside G P, Kenwright was there, they were uncovering the last of the Timeline pictures, Kenwriight said to Moyes " there is a space left for when we win the cup" Moyes looked at him as if he was stark raving mad, and the they both went into hysterical laughter, I kid you not.

Has oversaw the least successful period in this clubs history
Own ambition wrecked the perfect ground move
Tried to move the club out of the City effectively - and lied in order to try to get that deal to go ahead
Brought in cancers to this club in the shape of Earl, Elstone, Woods and numerous other figures
Perpetuated the line of us being a small club overachieving to portray him as a sucess
Wouldn't let the train set go and passed up on numerous possible takeovers including the ones who eventually bought city
Cancelled AGM's - as a self professed biggest blue there is, that seems strange that the biggest blue decided to remove the rights of any other blue being able to hold him to account
Used the media to target the blue union and portray them as what was wrong with the club
Made numerous media gaffs that just left us looking small time
Sold the best player this club has and likely will ever produce when he was still a teenager
Loaded the club down with nepotism - which states if you're a blue then you are qualified to be in employment at the club
Lied to supporters on more occasions than could be easily counted, about safety certificates, about how he paid for the club, about hisa looking 24/7 for investment, about his ambitions, about everything you could think of.
Glad his health seemed to recover soon as the worst crisis seemed to pass for the club as well, will get slated for saying that by some no doubt, don't care, blokes lied on so many occasions wouldn't believe him or any released rumour about anything to do with him.

But hey he stood in the boys pen once upon a time, cried when he had to sell Rooney - 'his boy' and so let's all forget all that and clap clap clap him eh.

...and what about the Arteta money?

No comment.

I think it' hilarious all the people who celebrate Bill leaving like he's some kind of money grabbing businessman who destroyed our club in the pursuit of money. He's not or never was he is just a passionate Evertonian who did his best for the club he loved and put his health and wealth on the line.

More than any of the fans who slate him have ever done or will ever do for Everton.he may or may not have always made the right decisions but his motivations where never in doubt and never to make a quick buck.

The ones celebrating and blaming Bill for every bad decision at the club and celebrating like Moshiri is the answer, the last two years do not support this. Be careful what you wish for.

I for one thank Bill for everything he's done for the club I love I dread to think where we would be without him. You people who blame him for eveything will be the ones flying a Moshiri out plane over the ground when it all goes wrong. Moaning like you could or have done more for the club than a true blue like Bill.

Bill has still been there the last 2 years, the only thing that hasn't changed at the club is the higher management and we have been terrible for years. Whether you love Bloo Bill or not, you can't love us not winning trophies and being ridiculed season after season by managing some absolute howlers off the pitch (Martinez Mural, Gosling contract, Barkley contract, terrible sponsorship deals, etc.).

I get that some fans think we owe everything to Bill for rescuing us from some sort of certain doom but there's also a lot of fans that believe he was lucky, both in the fact we got Moyes in as manager and the TV revenue money has accelerated at a ridiculous rate that it could have managed to keep us above water.

The only way we will find out which is right is when he leaves and we see which direction the club goes.

Has oversaw the least successful period in this clubs history
Own ambition wrecked the perfect ground move
Tried to move the club out of the City effectively - and lied in order to try to get that deal to go ahead
Brought in cancers to this club in the shape of Earl, Elstone, Woods and numerous other figures
Perpetuated the line of us being a small club overachieving to portray him as a sucess
Wouldn't let the train set go and passed up on numerous possible takeovers including the ones who eventually bought city
Cancelled AGM's - as a self professed biggest blue there is, that seems strange that the biggest blue decided to remove the rights of any other blue being able to hold him to account
Used the media to target the blue union and portray them as what was wrong with the club
Made numerous media gaffs that just left us looking small time
Sold the best player this club has and likely will ever produce when he was still a teenager
Loaded the club down with nepotism - which states if you're a blue then you are qualified to be in employment at the club
Lied to supporters on more occasions than could be easily counted, about safety certificates, about how he paid for the club, about hisa looking 24/7 for investment, about his ambitions, about everything you could think of.
Glad his health seemed to recover soon as the worst crisis seemed to pass for the club as well, will get slated for saying that by some no doubt, don't care, blokes lied on so many occasions wouldn't believe him or any released rumour about anything to do with him.

But hey he stood in the boys pen once upon a time, cried when he had to sell Rooney - 'his boy' and so let's all forget all that and clap clap clap him eh.

So what you saying? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back