Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has oversaw the least successful period in this clubs history
Own ambition wrecked the perfect ground move
Tried to move the club out of the City effectively - and lied in order to try to get that deal to go ahead
Brought in cancers to this club in the shape of Earl, Elstone, Woods and numerous other figures
Perpetuated the line of us being a small club overachieving to portray him as a sucess
Wouldn't let the train set go and passed up on numerous possible takeovers including the ones who eventually bought city
Cancelled AGM's - as a self professed biggest blue there is, that seems strange that the biggest blue decided to remove the rights of any other blue being able to hold him to account
Used the media to target the blue union and portray them as what was wrong with the club
Made numerous media gaffs that just left us looking small time
Sold the best player this club has and likely will ever produce when he was still a teenager
Loaded the club down with nepotism - which states if you're a blue then you are qualified to be in employment at the club
Lied to supporters on more occasions than could be easily counted, about safety certificates, about how he paid for the club, about hisa looking 24/7 for investment, about his ambitions, about everything you could think of.
Glad his health seemed to recover soon as the worst crisis seemed to pass for the club as well, will get slated for saying that by some no doubt, don't care, blokes lied on so many occasions wouldn't believe him or any released rumour about anything to do with him.

But hey he stood in the boys pen once upon a time, cried when he had to sell Rooney - 'his boy' and so let's all forget all that and clap clap clap him eh.

I've just remembered another. Funding GfE with it's architectural study to prove Goodison could be re-developed then performing a volte-face when there was money to be made from moving elsewhere

Met Bill in the Directors box at Chelsea quite a few years ago.
We were getting beat 2-0 at half time but were awful(although not as bad as we are now). Bill was standing alone in the front row after everyone exited for their half time rum. I thought I might not get a better chance to air my grievances so I approached him.
Sorry Bill ,I said, I’m sure you are fed up of people moaning but I’d just like to have my say I said. He listened silently for about 5 minutes as I explained all of our deficiencies. After I had finished I expected him to either walk off or offer a positive response.
Instead he just sighed and said to me “You have forgotten one thing...we haven’t got any skill either” And then walked off......

I've just remembered another. Funding GfE with it's architectural study to prove Goodison could be re-developed then performing a volte-face when there was money to be made from moving elsewhere

Oh and don't forget the 'never taken a penny out the club' speel he frequently has come out with.

few things about that
Do you deserve to take a penny out of something when you have never put a penny into it?
Ignoring the sheer amount of publicity he has received from his position - for which someone in the entertainment iondustry - i would have thought in and of itself was a form of payment, can you ever remember a time that Blue Bill was putting on a play etc when he wasn't all over the media in his Everton role, making sure that those articles where seeded with a nice bit of free advertising and publicity for whatever he was putting on?
Strange untraceable payments - mainly on loans or other operating costs, who knows whose pocket that money all ended up in - either directly or through a secondary 'facilitation' payment.
The fact he will be making how much off his shares when he is finally sold up - say 60m? work that out as over 2m a year for him over the time he has been here, would blues be so clappy if they had seen him taking home a 2-3m salary every season he's been here.

Biggest Blue ever...

Nah - a bloke who hasn't paid for a ticket for how many years, sits in the best seat in the house, will make an equivalent of 40k pw in essence for every one of the 30 years he has been at the club, and doesn't even have to bother attending most games and leaves his seat empty.
Meanwhile you have some old fellas who've been going the game every week since the 60's who have still been going the last 20+ years and seeing by and large an abject team - winning nothing, celebrating a magnificent 7th etc. paying out his own pocket - and at a cost that IF Kenwright had to pay a proportionate part of his income you'd never see him leave his beloved London.

But yeah he's the worlds biggest Blue

His 'health' issues are something which people now use as well to deflect criticism away from him - when the reality is, if he was that sick, then surely isn't it an indication of the absolute vanity of the man he was still unwilling to let go his train set and concentrate on his health and family, the reality is more IMO a case of he would clutch on to his final breath if he could to ensure he gets that big payout which he finally seems to have secured.

Oh and don't forget the 'never taken a penny out the club' speel he frequently has come out with.

few things about that
Do you deserve to take a penny out of something when you have never put a penny into it?
Ignoring the sheer amount of publicity he has received from his position - for which someone in the entertainment iondustry - i would have thought in and of itself was a form of payment, can you ever remember a time that Blue Bill was putting on a play etc when he wasn't all over the media in his Everton role, making sure that those articles where seeded with a nice bit of free advertising and publicity for whatever he was putting on?
Strange untraceable payments - mainly on loans or other operating costs, who knows whose pocket that money all ended up in - either directly or through a secondary 'facilitation' payment.
The fact he will be making how much off his shares when he is finally sold up - say 60m? work that out as over 2m a year for him over the time he has been here, would blues be so clappy if they had seen him taking home a 2-3m salary every season he's been here.

Biggest Blue ever...

Nah - a bloke who hasn't paid for a ticket for how many years, sits in the best seat in the house, will make an equivalent of 40k pw in essence for every one of the 30 years he has been at the club, and doesn't even have to bother attending most games and leaves his seat empty.
Meanwhile you have some old fellas who've been going the game every week since the 60's who have still been going the last 20+ years and seeing by and large an abject team - winning nothing, celebrating a magnificent 7th etc. paying out his own pocket - and at a cost that IF Kenwright had to pay a proportionate part of his income you'd never see him leave his beloved London.

But yeah he's the worlds biggest Blue

His 'health' issues are something which people now use as well to deflect criticism away from him - when the reality is, if he was that sick, then surely isn't it an indication of the absolute vanity of the man he was still unwilling to let go his train set and concentrate on his health and family, the reality is more IMO a case of he would clutch on to his final breath if he could to ensure he gets that big payout which he finally seems to have secured.

What an utterly despicable post.

So anything he has done for the club, anything at all counts for nothing or as not putting anything in?

If his shares attract money, so what, he had the cojones to buy them in the first place and if someone is willing to pay more than he paid, well done him. Its called investment, the whole of the UK financial industry thrives on it.

Everything else is just spiteful conjecture. And to use his health issues as a further stick to beat him with, is less than worthy of a human being of even Koppite flavour - if they can be described as human in the first instance. I'm bloody ashamed of you for posting that drivel.

I'm really no apologist for Bill, but I think some degree of balance needs to be had here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back