Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 250 mil includes buying the club, paying the debt off
I guess it comes down to what your definition of investment means. I don't include that because the club didn't get the money to spend. The compensation paid to managers and agents is staggering and incredibly wasteful. Really shocked the clubs haven't done something to curtail agent fees.

I guess it comes down to what your definition of investment means. I don't include that because the club didn't get the money to spend. The compensation paid to managers and agents is staggering and incredibly wasteful. Really shocked the clubs haven't done something to curtail agent fees.

The only way to curtail Agent fees is to stop signing players, with an Agent, which is 99.9% of players in world football.

Hes made money available to purchase players and sack managers, but hey ho, what has Moshiri ever done for us.

Sometimes I want to see Moshiri walk away and take all his money back, just to see how long it would take us for to liquidate, cos some fans and I mean YOU, some fans deserve to see us go under.

I read recently from somebody that what Bill really meant by looking for investment for 20 years was looking for donations that keep him in charge. Makes sense really. Pure filth the fella. Phoney Evertonian and cannot wait for him to go. The sooner the better. Take the gravy train jobs for the lads mentality with you too, no more Elstone, Allardyce, Lee, Shakespeare, Walsh, Ferguson, Osman, Sharp, Stuart, Jeffers, Baxter even ffs. Keep Rhino unless he decides to try his hand elsewhere.

Let me paint you all a picture of how the last 2 windows would have gone if Moshiri wasnt around :

Summer 2016.

Everton sell John Stones to Man City for 25m, we cant get anymore due to the bank demanding we pay our overdraft
This money is then used to pay off our overdraft
Lukaku demands to be sold
Everton receive 45m from Chelsea, we cant get anymore due to us falling behind on our other outstanding debt
This money is then used to pay of our outstanding debt
Goodison Park falls down to due to not having cladding keeping it up, Everton will now play all home matches at Prenton Park
Due to the 5 year contract given to Martinez, we cant afford to sack him
Ross Barkley is sold to Newcastle for 5m plus Joey Barton
Without our better players and having no money to replace them, Martinez finishes the season in 20th, with no wins all season

Summer 2017

Everton prepare for life in The Championship by selling every first team player who earns more than 25k a week
Most weeks we struggle to field 11 players and the FA ask serious questions regarding our ability to finish the season
In December 2017 Everton are expelled from the FA league system and its records expunged from history

Summer 2018

Everton AFC is formed by the fans, Adversus and Davek are appointed joint Chairman as Everton enter the Lancashire Sunday League

The only way to curtail Agent fees is to stop signing players, with an Agent, which is 99.9% of players in world football.

Hes made money available to purchase players and sack managers, but hey ho, what has Moshiri ever done for us.

Sometimes I want to see Moshiri walk away and take all his money back, just to see how long it would take us for to liquidate, cos some fans and I mean YOU, some fans deserve to see us go under.
I understand one club has no power but I'm surprised the leagues which are effectively run by the clubs haven't.

What a load of rot. When he came in we were 45m in debt. Had a good progressive manager. 4 top class young talents. And a decent squad that just needed one or two players bought for specific positions.

It was his decision to rip all that up, employ a hoofball merchant and a DOF with no experience who then bought players for a hoofball team and failed to replace our striker who got all our goals.

I could have done a better job with no money.

Has he wasted his own money. Yes I will give you that but he has also wasted ALOT of the clubs money too.

Let me paint you all a picture of how the last 2 windows would have gone if Moshiri wasnt around :

Summer 2016.

Everton sell John Stones to Man City for 25m, we cant get anymore due to the bank demanding we pay our overdraft
This money is then used to pay off our overdraft
Lukaku demands to be sold
Everton receive 45m from Chelsea, we cant get anymore due to us falling behind on our other outstanding debt
This money is then used to pay of our outstanding debt
Goodison Park falls down to due to not having cladding keeping it up, Everton will now play all home matches at Prenton Park
Due to the 5 year contract given to Martinez, we cant afford to sack him
Ross Barkley is sold to Newcastle for 5m plus Joey Barton
Without our better players and having no money to replace them, Martinez finishes the season in 20th, with no wins all season

Summer 2017

Everton prepare for life in The Championship by selling every first team player who earns more than 25k a week
Most weeks we struggle to field 11 players and the FA ask serious questions regarding our ability to finish the season
In December 2017 Everton are expelled from the FA league system and its records expunged from history

Summer 2018

Everton AFC is formed by the fans, Adversus and Davek are appointed joint Chairman as Everton enter the Lancashire Sunday League
The bank wouldn't have demanded anything. The extra tv money would have sorted out the debt situation

We may still have had to sell Lukaku, Stones and Barkley but it would have been on our terms and clubs like Liverpool and Southampton have shown that it is possible to reinvest wisely.

I understand one club has no power but I'm surprised the leagues which are effectively run by the clubs haven't.

What a load of rot. When he came in we were 45m in debt. Had a good progressive manager. 4 top class young talents. And a decent squad that just needed one or two players bought for specific positions.

It was his decision to rip all that up, employ a hoofball merchant and a DOF with no experience who then bought players for a hoofball team and failed to replace our striker who got all our goals.

I could have done a better job with no money.

Has he wasted his own money. Yes I will give you that but he has also wasted ALOT of the clubs money too.

Did you just call Martinez a good progressive manager? A manager that didnt even practice set pieces or defending? Progressive?

PAHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

The bank wouldn't have demanded anything. The extra tv money would have sorted out the debt situation

We may still have had to sell Lukaku, Stones and Barkley but it would have been on our terms and clubs like Liverpool and Southampton have shown that it is possible to reinvest wisely.

So thats Southampton, a team in 17th?

Thats the team we should aspire to be?

:hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back