Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
300px-EvertonKirkbyProject.jpg

I think I will take a few days off from here as I am going to get into fights with almost everybody on here over this and it really aint worth it....

Reactions: JLW
Can someone explain the Kings Dock move thing?
Are we playing in possibly the city's most prestigious location on the waterfront in a 55,000+ seater stadium?

If the answer is no, then Everton made a mess of a move there. Under Kenwright's stewardship of the club. Hence the reason a lot give stick. He probably deserves some in this instance.

I think I will take a few days off from here as I am going to get into fights with almost everybody on here over this and it really aint worth it....
It's a polarising time for sure! Out of great confusion and chaos comes growth and renewal I hope.

Has oversaw the least successful period in this clubs history
Own ambition wrecked the perfect ground move
Tried to move the club out of the City effectively - and lied in order to try to get that deal to go ahead
Brought in cancers to this club in the shape of Earl, Elstone, Woods and numerous other figures
Perpetuated the line of us being a small club overachieving to portray him as a sucess
Wouldn't let the train set go and passed up on numerous possible takeovers including the ones who eventually bought city
Cancelled AGM's - as a self professed biggest blue there is, that seems strange that the biggest blue decided to remove the rights of any other blue being able to hold him to account
Used the media to target the blue union and portray them as what was wrong with the club
Made numerous media gaffs that just left us looking small time
Sold the best player this club has and likely will ever produce when he was still a teenager
Loaded the club down with nepotism - which states if you're a blue then you are qualified to be in employment at the club
Lied to supporters on more occasions than could be easily counted, about safety certificates, about how he paid for the club, about hisa looking 24/7 for investment, about his ambitions, about everything you could think of.
Glad his health seemed to recover soon as the worst crisis seemed to pass for the club as well, will get slated for saying that by some no doubt, don't care, blokes lied on so many occasions wouldn't believe him or any released rumour about anything to do with him.

But hey he stood in the boys pen once upon a time, cried when he had to sell Rooney - 'his boy' and so let's all forget all that and clap clap clap him eh.
This...nail on head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back