Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could drive a mini bus to Chester zoo grab a selection of chimps and they would be more than equal what the kin lot of have done in the last 25/30 yrs...the square root of kall

coyb

I'd love to know what goes on behind those closed Goodison doors...

*pulls creepy face.

Bill and Big Scam to skip off into the sunset like Morecombe and Wise.

What a reveal. Come on Everton's social media team!

I just had a flashback, probably the happiest I was in years supporting everton, playing some of the best football in a long time on the run up to xmas. Everything at the club was rosey, everything felt like it was going right for once, just on the verge off something.. even social media was doing stuff like this

I'd love to know what goes on behind those closed Goodison doors...

*pulls creepy face.
Would imagine lots of perverse slapping of their own backs..muttering to themselves how wonderful they are...And this last gravy glugglin nobed is the absolute epitomy of whats wrong..

Muttering from a few lids on Twitter about emergency board meeting thought to be about Allardyce, maybe that’s why this stuff has come up again.

Is this really news? It's been known for two years Moshiri has the option for Bill/Woods/Abercromby shares, what we didn't know was the trigger point or conditions attached. Let's just hope we get a more professional set-up.

Wouldn't surprise me if once PP is official for BMD Bill is officially out of the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back