Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
He loves a show, obviously bill’s last act will be to inform us of the stadium details; blab on about he has found the funding and that he is leaving the club in a great position then hand over the shares to moshiri.

bill leaving and the stadium design announcment will conicide million %. He’s going to want to look like the hero then ride off into the sunset

True - pass the sick bag

We are not going to release any stadium designs at a meeting at the Malmaisson ffs
When we do it will be a all singing dancing announcement with all the media invited

Why would we do our stadium unveiling at a corporate breakfast. They are the most boring events I've been to. Expected to mingle and do networking with pretentious businessmen when you'd still rather be in bed lol

Dunno what we will say mate. But we will say sommet.

Preferred breakfast conference things myself. Endless supply of bacon rolls and coffee.

Why would we do our stadium unveiling at a corporate breakfast. They are the most boring events I've been to. Expected to mingle and do networking with pretentious businessmen when you'd still rather be in bed lol

Oh yes with your name tag on... absolute toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back