Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
its just words mate !

lets actually see what happens Friday (if anything)

false dawns a plenty at Everton

Its been the gentle progress that has been so consistent mate. This aint Bill banging on about £30m being ring fenced. The club have said very very little of substance in 2 years. Others have, Mayor Joe for one, and others at times. The actions have been steady, and now this thing on Friday.

Anyrate, I am way off topic if this thread is about Bill chipping off. Soz mods.

I'm not sure how you word it in a respectful manner but I don't think that Stevie1919 is all there or is a bot.

Replies to absolutely anything slightly related to Everton on Twitter with a question about Usmanov.

"Everton are please to announce Kia Ora as the official cordial of Everton Football Club"
"Heard Usmanov arrives in June"

Wish it was Rita Ora :(

I'll be made up when hes gone but Moshiri needs to start sorting out the club now cant always blame it on bullshine Bill.

True this, since Moshiri has come in we have gone from Martinez to Big Sam via Koeman, wasted millions on crap players, lumbered ourselves with Steve Walsh and played some shocking football Walter Smith would of been embarrassed by and seen a grand total of zero pictures of Bramley Moore plans.

Thanks for the reminder about the meeting @roydo, I will certainly be keeping an eye out for that.
If it's a reveal coinciding with an announcement of Kenwright leaving, I will get even more bladdered than usual on Friday night.

Thanks for the reminder about the meeting @roydo, I will certainly be keeping an eye out for that.
If it's a reveal coinciding with an announcement of Kenwright leaving, I will get even more bladdered than usual on Friday night.

Looking at the invite, it doesnt look like a Bill announcement to me.

Looking at the invite, it doesnt look like a Bill announcement to me.

No, it won't be: that's why I said COINCIDING rather than combining. The meeting will purely be about the ground, but I am hoping that the parting of the ways with Kenwright will become public knowledge very soon.

No, it won't be: that's why I said COINCIDING rather than combining. The meeting will purely be about the ground, but I am hoping that the parting of the ways with Kenwright will become public knowledge very soon.

Soz mate, missed that bit. Aye, it could well be the case. Again, its (possible) dots.

He loves a show, obviously bill’s last act will be to inform us of the stadium details; blab on about he has found the funding and that he is leaving the club in a great position then hand over the shares to moshiri.

bill leaving and the stadium design announcment will conicide million %. He’s going to want to look like the hero then ride off into the sunset

He loves a show, obviously bill’s last act will be to inform us of the stadium details; blab on about he has found the funding and that he is leaving the club in a great position then hand over the shares to moshiri.

bill leaving and the stadium design announcment will conicide million %. He’s going to want to look like the hero then ride off into the sunset

Fits like a glove to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back