Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how you word it in a respectful manner but I don't think that Stevie1919 is all there or is a bot.

Replies to absolutely anything slightly related to Everton on Twitter with a question about Usmanov.

"Everton are please to announce Kia Ora as the official cordial of Everton Football Club"
"Heard Usmanov arrives in June"

I'm not sure how you word it in a respectful manner but I don't think that Stevie1919 is all there or is a bot.

Replies to absolutely anything slightly related to Everton on Twitter with a question about Usmanov.

"Everton are please to announce Kia Ora as the official cordial of Everton Football Club"
Nail on head. Good shout on the bot lol

have a look at how he spells EXACTLY. and he says it a lot.

lol lol lol

Steve1919 is basically guessing on Friday the 16th of March is 2 years since Moshiri and Co signed the Option Agreement, that if it was a 2 year agreement, might be more

Is that the date of that breakfast presentation thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back