Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

That not the work shop thing about the new stadium?

No. This.

On my route today, got nattering to a Blue I have got to know, and he told me a pal of his in Liverpool told him about some events being planned, (ground related apparently), and that folk, (we assumed press), were being sent invites soon.

This mate of his has been pretty reliable over the years, so he said, and also reckoned the club wernt far away from making some statement, a positive one, that could be Take Off.

No idea if this bloke is connected to the club, or the media mind, but as we normally natter about football, and this was the first time he mentioned the ground, it seems that sommet is up.

EVERTON FOOTBALL STADIUM & ASSOCIATED REGENERATION

Date
Friday 16th March 2018
Time 08:30 - 10:00
Location Malmaison 7 William Jessop Way Liverpool
The proposed multi-million-pound regeneration project at Bramley Moore Dock will be presented to an exclusive Downtown Liverpool in Business breakfast event on Friday 16th March at the Malmaison Hotel.

City Mayor Joe Anderson and Everton Football Club Chief Executive Robert Elstone will outline plans to transform the north dock, develop a state-of-the-art stadium, create economic growth, and leave an exciting legacy at the Goodison Park site.

Downtown boss Frank McKenna commented: “Football rivalries aside, this is a magnificent initiative for the city of Liverpool. The new Everton stadium will act as a catalyst for further regeneration in an area of the city that has not yet benefitted from Liverpool’s recent renaissance. The infrastructure improvements, new jobs, and new residential and commercial investments will be welcome spin-offs from this exciting scheme.

“I am delighted that Joe and Robert will be addressing business leaders to outline the opportunities ahead.”

The club have invited property and business folks to a presentation with RE and Mayor Joe on 16th March.

As ever, its joining the dots mate. To be fair, Everton announcing a stadium/dock/development thing on or near the anniversary of Moshiri taking over, (sort of) makes it easier.....I hope.

this IS Everton mate!

lol

expect the unexpected. NOT

you reckon??

cant see it myself.

City Mayor Joe Anderson and Everton Football Club Chief Executive Robert Elstone will outline plans to transform the north dock, develop a state-of-the-art stadium, create economic growth, and leave an exciting legacy at the Goodison Park site.

Downtown boss Frank McKenna commented: “Football rivalries aside, this is a magnificent initiative for the city of Liverpool. The new Everton stadium will act as a catalyst for further regeneration in an area of the city that has not yet benefitted from Liverpool’s recent renaissance. The infrastructure improvements, new jobs, and new residential and commercial investments will be welcome spin-offs from this exciting scheme.

Gentle hint for you mate. I appreciate its pretty cryptic.

Gentle hint for you mate. I appreciate its pretty cryptic.

its just words mate !

lets actually see what happens Friday (if anything)

false dawns a plenty at Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back