Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
he can make triple his money for half the work. All he needs to do is sit on his arse and wait to see who is struggling come Christma and jump in to save the day at the last moment.
It's a sweet racket ain't it? If we were 3 points off the bottom 3 this time next year and in chaos, I'd expect to see his name come up even after all this. A sweet racket indeed, just need a thick skin and let the criticism bounce off you.

The only agenda, is that of the Anti Martinez brigade intent on not allowing anyone to have anything other than a negative opinion of him. I have no agenda, other than fairness.

Lol at talking about fairness after that "analysis" of the squad Moyes left behind.

Lol at talking about fairness after that "analysis" of the squad Moyes left behind.

The fairness is in offering the same kind of negativity applied to Moyes as it was to Martinez, for balance. The agenda, is that Martinez took over a Stella squad, which in turn was the reason he managed to achieve a strong 1st season, before ruining said squad in 2 years.

I was merely offering an opinion that the squad was in need of an overhaul and that the inevitable drop in performance was always going to happen with that particular squad, regardless of who the manager was, and while still under what was then, a tight transfer budget.

Balance in opinion is the key.

The fairness is in offering the same kind of negativity applied to Moyes as it was to Martinez, for balance. The agenda, is that Martinez took over a Stella squad, which in turn was the reason he managed to achieve a strong 1st season, before ruining said squad in 2 years.

I was merely offering an opinion that the squad was in need of an overhaul and that the inevitable drop in performance was always going to happen with that particular squad, regardless of who the manager was, and while still under what was then, a tight transfer budget.

Balance in opinion is the key.

The squad should have been drastically over hauled 2/3 seasons ago. The likes of Jags, Osman, Baines, McC should have been moved on.

Don't know what to make of this rumour! Feel slightly worried tho, bills a blue through and through and done everything he can to take us places and kept us up! He knows Everton inside and out. If he leaves it could be a disaster and could be a blessing, could end up a fortress of Europe or just slip like villa Leeds and the rest, I just don't like the idea of it just yet, were not in a good position at the moment and we could end up doomed!? I'd feel more comfortable with it if we were pushing on and in good form, but since moshi as come in 2 year ago don't you think we have lost control? He's threw money about ye but were are we? I smell a disaster coming, does bill know this himself and wants out?? Its not the right time for me just can't see a good future

Jesus.

Enough time? You have a short memory. 5th then 11th and then 13th as he was sacked. We had our worst EVER Home record in the history of our football team.

Koeman then went and won 8 straight home games scoring shed loads of goals. The problem of this season all come from 1 thing...selling and not replacing Rom
Koeman was rubbish. His brand of football was terrible and he had Lukaku and Barkley at their very best as well as spending a fortune on Bolasie, Williams, Gueye, Morgan Schneiderlin etc in that first season.

There was a period around Christmas which lasted a few months where I actually thought he was growing into the job and we looked good (which got us 7th) but then it all went downhill again. Similar to Southampton. We won't achieve anything if we got through feasts and famines.

Yes Martinez record at home wasn't good enough but there were extenuating circumstances. We had a defense that was either too young or couldn't get up and down the pitch. Koeman had no such excuses.

Koeman was rubbish. His brand of football was terrible and he had Lukaku and Barkley at their very best as well as spending a fortune on Bolasie, Williams, Gueye, Morgan Schneiderlin etc in that first season.

There was a period around Christmas which lasted a few months where I actually thought he was growing into the job and we looked good (which got us 7th) but then it all went downhill again. Similar to Southampton. We won't achieve anything if we got through feasts and famines.

Yes Martinez record at home wasn't good enough but there were extenuating circumstances. We had a defense that was either too young or couldn't get up and down the pitch. Koeman had no such excuses.
Really?

Bed

Yea. Barry Jags and Baines were finished. McCarthy had his injury problems and Stones was inexperienced.

Ultimately I thought that was his problem especially in a team that plays expansive football. We kept getting killed on the counter but we looked like a well coached team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back