Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you reserve a particular tool for this task, or will any spatula, bread knife or kitchen utensil do, as they all get washed anyway?
download.webp

Stephen. I consider myself a supporter of Everton FC. I have my own opinions on the club and the people who run it. I don't see why I should have to agree with the opinions of a certain group of posters on here and if that makes me a happy clapper(whatever that is) so be it.
I think this forum runs the risk of people being bullied into agreeing with an opinion because there may be an attempt to ridicule them if they don't and I THINK that doesn't work with me.
I have been expressing an opinion about our current manager which doesn't seem popular(I know you have specifically commented on it a few times) but it is a forum , I have a right to say what I feel and others have a right to comment on it.

Before I came to this forum several years ago I posted on Bluekipper and could see it's demise coming down the tracks.
When I came on here first what I was most impressed with was the tolerance to different opinions but unfortunately that certainly has slipped away in recent times.. much to my regret.

I come on here more for news than opinions as I find this forum having becoming very radical and intolerant , not accurately reflecting the majority of supporters viewpoints. But, I support the club , have done since about 1970, long before many on here were born and have followed owners, managers and players diligently since then , and I am a new hound and crave the stories and gossip that you sometimes glean on here.

I love the transfer gossip, the gossip about the new stadium and other bits and pieces you sometimes get on here.
For the record.

I don't have the problem with Sam Allyrdyce that others have, I think he has done what he was asked to do and if he stays next season I believe we will have solid season. I don't believe he is the man to bring us forward, but when he is replaced I want it to be with a manager that can make us great. I cannot count the number of managers I have seen come and go. I want the next one to make a statement to the world of football and it seems that we now are paying the money to make that happen. I don't want a manager anymore that may be great but will probably be useless.

Bill Kenwright . I have always believed he did a good job while in charge after taking over a basket case of a club ... but, he never had the finances to ever ever put us in a place where we could be a top team... he did however get the club to a position where we could get an owner who has wealth and wealthy contacts. Bill could never afford a stadium and depended on others to provide it and was not able to do so. Certainly, he made mistakes.. most people do.

Moshiri , I hope he has learned that in football just throwing money at a problem doesn't always solve it. I think he is ambitious and wants to make the club great.. and make pots of money for himself. We need a new stadium, we need the right manager and without those it will just be so much more of what I have seen in so many years s a supporter.
All well and good mate except that your opinions are wrong.
Kidding

When he goes I hope he takes mediocre with him.

Embarrassing person, glorifying Rooney and giving Alfie Evans dad the. Blue blood award. What's that all about

If I were him I'd have left years ago. The shame of failing this club so badly for well over a decade now would eat away at me. The fact this fella likely thinks he's done a good job tells you all you need to know. All a massive ego trip for him.

If I were him I'd have left years ago. The shame of failing this club so badly for well over a decade now would eat away at me. The fact this fella likely thinks he's done a good job tells you all you need to know. All a massive ego trip for him.
I honestly think he is just hanging around to make sure he gets his name on one of the stands in the new stadium, i don't really see what else he does anymore.

I used to like Bill but patience is wearing thin. I suppose it would be like getting a divorce yet you still love your wife.
But then if you love her let her go to seek the happiness she craves.

I honestly think he is just hanging around to make sure he gets his name on one of the stands in the new stadium, i don't really see what else he does anymore.

That'll be one stand I'll never sit in. I hope you're right in saying he doesn't do anything anymore.

No problem with you whatsoever, there would be no fun without a little cut and thrust.

I use Goodison as the barometer. The ground is packed with 40,000 Evertonians and I think the reaction on matchday reflects the true feelings of the Everton fan base. I really have not seen or heard anything at the ground that tells me there is wide spread unrest but I think next Saturday will tell us all a lot about how supporters really feel.
I think that if Sam were leaving it would be announced before Saturday to remove any risk of a hostile reception and that risk is there.

See below.
You are I'm sure familiar with the term 'double think
Doublethink is the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in distinct social contexts.
You can still go to the game, while wanting the manager gone

Not sure where you sit pal but from my seat its all I hear is unrest which has forced me to stop going for while as its doing my health damage!!

Im sure many on here would agree with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back